22. No more cake for you

LOUIS

That morning Louis woke up before Harry, and at first he thought he had woken up on his own, but when he heard a cute little giggle, he realized Milo was the reason he was awake. So he carefully disentangled himself from Harry, got up from the bed, and walked the few steps to where they had placed the bassinet.

He thought he was going to find Milo just giggling alone or with his imaginary friend (which Louis was still convinced existed), but when he looked inside the bassinet, he had to do a double take because of what he saw.

"Milo, how did Percy get in there?" Louis laughed at the sight.

It was the cutest thing; the cat was curled up in a ball inside the bassinet, and Milo was awake giggling like crazy, obviously thrilled about Percy being next to him.

"I need the camera" Louis announced.

He quickly went to grab the camera from the nightstand (where Harry had left it last night after taking probably 100 pictures of Milo crawling), he went back to the baby, and he started taking pictures.

"Lou, what are you doing?" Harry's raspy voice came from the bed,

"Come look at this, quick!" Louis urged.

"I'm sleeping" Harry complained.

"Hazza, come on, if you don't see this, you'll regret it" Louis insisted while he continued taking pictures.

Harry groaned, but Louis heard the sound of the sheets, and then he felt Harry's arm around his waist, and him resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Aww, this the sweetest thing I've ever seen" Harry cooed.

"I know, and he looks so happy" Louis smiled.

Then Milo looked up at them, as if he was saying 'look, look, I have a cat in here!'.

"Oh my god Milo, the kitten's in your bed!" Harry said excitedly to the baby, which caused him to giggle even more "Take more pictures Lou".

"That's what I'm doing" Louis said, he hadn't put down the camera.

"Did you put the cat in there?" Harry wondered.

"Of course not, Milo's giggles woke me up, and when I looked inside, Percy was already there" Louis explained.

"Aww, that's... oh shit, nooo!" Harry said dramatically.

"Don't curse in front of Milo!" Louis scolded.

"Lou, it's your birthday!" Harry announced.

"Oh, right I forgot" Louis chuckled.

Harry turned him around quickly, and kissed his lips as if his life depended on it, and Louis couldn't help but smile; god he loved those kisses.

"Okay, keep it PG" Louis laughed pushing Harry back a bit.

"Happy birthday, my love" Harry smiled.

"Thank you baby".

"I love you so much Louis, you don't even know" Harry said while he brushed Louis cheek with the back of his fingers.

"I love you too Hazza" Louis said smiling brightly at his boyfriend, then he pecked his lips.

"Good, now you need to go back to bed" Harry said trying to push him in that direction.

"What?" Louis asked confused, but he still laughed.

"I was going to surprise you with breakfast in bed, but Milo kind of ruined it" Harry explained.

"Hey, don't say that about him!" Louis reprimanded.