32. That can't be

HARRY

"I hate you!".

Was the first thing Harry heard that morning, right before a pillow hit his face.

"What the hell?" Harry asked confused as he sat on the bed.

"I fucking hate you, you stupid giant baby maker!" Louis said in outrage, and then the pillow hit Harry's face again.

"What's wrong with you?" Harry said taking the pillow away from him.

"This is your fault!" Louis accused.

Then he grabbed another pillow, and he tried to hit Harry again, but luckily he was able to take it from him as well.

"Stop with the violence, and tell me what the hell I did that has you acting like this?" Harry asked while he tried to keep the rest of the pillows away from his fiancé.

"This is what you did" Louis said and lifted up his t-shirt.

Harry was confused at first, but then he realized what Louis was showing him; because where last night had been a soft little pouch, now was quite a noticeable baby bump.

"Baby bean is growing" Harry smiled, and tried to touch the bump.

"No!" Louis spat, and slapped his hand away.

"What's wrong?".

"What's wrong is that I'm 9 weeks pregnant, I'm not supposed to have this huge bump!".

"But even you said everyone shows earlier with the second baby" Harry reminded him.

"But not so soon and not so much!" Louis exclaimed "And there's still 1 week and 3 days until our wedding, and by the rate I'm growing, I'm gonna be a whale then".

"Baby, let's not exaggerate, it's just a little bump" Harry said calmly.

"No, it's not, it's huge!" Louis yelled "And it's your fault, because you keep getting me pregnant with your giant babies".

Harry sighed, and thought what to say next, knowing that when Louis was acting crazy and hormonal like he was then, he had to choose his words wisely, or risk having his head chewed off.

"I'm sorry?" Harry tried.

"You better be sorry, Harry Styles!" Louis threatened.

"What can I do to make it better?" Harry asked as nicely as he could.

"Nothing" Louis muttered, and he sat on the bed defeated.

Harry cautiously wrapped his arm around Louis, and when he didn't push him away, he placed his free hand on his belly.

"You look beautiful with this little bump" Harry said lovingly.

"I look fat" Louis mumbled.

"You don't look fat" Harry denied.

"Yes, I do, and I'm going to look even fatter on our wedding day, and that's exactly what I wanted to avoid" Louis grumbled "You're going to look all hot and handsome in your tux, and I'm going to look fat and ugly, and everyone will think you're way too much for me".

"Baby, come on, I thought you were done with that shit" Harry commented.

"What shit?".

"The insecurities, and you putting yourself down like you're doing right now" Harry answered.

"I'm not putting myself down, I'm just stating facts" Louis said stubbornly "I'm fat, and I'm going to be fat on our wedding, and it will be ruined".