7. I think you're right

HARRY

Louis had missed class for two whole weeks and Harry was afraid it was going to get to the point where there was no turning back. Every day before Harry left for work he told Louis to go to class, and he sometimes agreed, but when he arrived home from work he always found that Louis once again hadn't gone.

At this point all of their friends knew something was going on with Louis, but none of them knew what and Harry wasn't going to tell them, it wasn't his story to tell. Because Perrie had the same schedule and classes Louis had, almost every morning she had been bringing him her notes and the material they had been given in every class. Harry knew she had been trying to convince Lou to go to class with her, she had talked to Harry a couple of times about Louis and she kept insisting she could break through to him, but so far she hadn't been successfully.

Some things had improved though; Louis was washing his hair and when they went to the park last weekend, he put on jeans instead of the old joggers he wore around the house. But what was more important, he had talked to his sisters; two days after Louis changed his phone number, Lottie called Harry and asked to talk to her brother, and after a lot of convincing on Harry's part, Lou agreed. Later, he told Harry that after talking to Lottie he had talked with Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe and he had given them his new number but made them swear they wouldn't give it to their mum. He said he didn't explain to them what had happened, but he told them he was going to tell them when they were older and then they were going to understand, and he asked them to please trust him that he was making the right decision.

That Friday evening when Harry arrived home, he found Louis doing something that gave him a sliver of hope that things were going to start improving in the going to class department, because Louis was sitting on the dining room table reading some papers which Harry was sure were Perrie's notes. He was so concentrated reading that he didn't ever hear Harry come in, he was sure, because he didn't move from his spot or even look up.

Harry decided he should let him keep reading the notes and he went to his bedroom to change out of his suit, and he was surprised to see that the bed was made. He then went to the nursery to check on Milo, he had seen the baby monitor next to Louis, so the baby was probably sleeping, but when Harry peeked inside the crib he saw a wide awake Milo. The second the baby saw Harry he kicked his legs like he did when he was happy and he smiled, so the green eyed boy turned off the monitor and he took Milo from the crib.

"Hi peanut" Harry said and kissed his check "Did you decide to be quiet so papa could catch up with his classes?".

The baby cooed and tried to grab Harry's hair.

"Thank you for helping me out with him" Harry told the baby "I think we should go to the mall tomorrow and I'll buy you new toys for being such a good baby".

Harry walked back into the living room with Milo, Louis still had his eyes stuck on the pages, so Harry sat on the floor with the baby and placed him on his tummy on the jungle gym, and he immediately lifted his upper body with his arms and a few seconds later he rolled into his back.

"Milo you're so smart!" Harry said excitedly.

"Shit Harry! I almost had a heart attack!" Louis said dramatically.

"Don't curse in front of Milo" Harry said but couldn't contain a smile.

"I'm sorry, but you appeared out of nowhere, you scared me to death" Louis replied as he stood up from his chair "When did you get here?".

"A while ago" Harry laughed "Now come watch what Milo just did".

Louis walked up to them, sat next to Harry and pecked his lips.