thirty-one

I entered The Roar with Lucas by my side. His first day had gone quite well apparently. He and the boys had been playing football during the break, they started to know each other while Louis and Niall showed him their Spanish skills. Lucas tried to hide the laughs their horrible pronunciation caused by answering 'well done' very politely, but it was funny seeing Louis try to say 'rinoceronte', which stands by rhino.

"So are you planning on joining the basketball team?" I asked him as I left the heavy bag on the table, proceeding to get my computer out of it.

Hannah and Jo were in the music club by this time, each one of the boys had different things to do and Harry was completely disappeared.

"Yeah, back in Spain I am the captain of my school team, so that is my plan, yes" He explained as he stood there observing the dusty room and the big poster of my favorite music artist. "I have the trials in like thirty minutes"

"Oh ok. Get comfortable. After you do the trial, we have two more classes and done for the day" I said as he nodded, flipped his long black hair to the side and sit in the chair Harry usually sat in.

"This is fun" He said turning his lips into a kind pout.

"What?" I asked already inserting the password into my computer session.

"This place. Your writing studio, must be really cool. I suck at written expression" Lucas said raising his brows.

"I mean, I did too. But practiced so much that... well..." I answered. It was a lie though, I had always been good at getting my ideas plastered all over the sheet of paper. But that seemed to be too egocentric to say.

"I'm usually not alone. There's also a photographer, we two are the whole club" I chuckled slightly.
He was listening to me slightly laid back on the chair, which looked hard and uncomfortable.

"Who is he?"

"His name is Harry, you'll meet him. He is Niall's best friend" I got closer to Lucas, balancing on my chair as I waited the browser to load. "He is kind of a douche, too much ego and stuff, but I am kinda obliged to stand his ass"

"You mean him?" Lucas said pointing to my back.

"Hi Scavington" He said once I had turned my head in a snap towards him. I sat back, getting the four legs of the chair back on the floor escaping a squeal from the tiles of the floor as I stood up.

"Shit Harry. You've been missing. Do you have your card? I swear to god I don't know how it happened. Why haven't you come to class?" I said the last sentence with quite intrigue.

"Wow wow, relax. You missed me that much?" He said cockily leaving his bag posed on top of the main table.

His face shouted calm, a fake calm. As if he was simply acting all cool and inside he was a complete nerve mess.

"I'm serious, do you have your card or not?" I impatiently asked trying to release my head from the stress all this card thing gave me.

"Yes, I do have it. I came back and took it from your laptop, but you weren't here anymore" He explained approaching Lucas.

The Spanish boy looked at him attentively, with big eyes and moving his fingers in a nervous pace, his middle ring getting thick all around his finger from the heat in his hands.

"You're in my seat" Harry rudely said.

Lucas looked at me but before he spoke I did.

"Harry, what the hell. Chill" I caught Harry's attention as he turned his face to me still in front of the seated Lucas.