twenty-four

[Harry's p

[Harry's p.o.v.]

After spending the first two high school courses in London I was glad I was back. The UK just brought too many memories, painful flashbacks not to say the worst years of my life. Harsh memories I couldn't forget but that I wouldn't no longer focus on here.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked in a sensual voice Ashley scrolling her thin fingers through my hair as she sat in my laps.

"About how good that was" I knew what women wanted to hear and when they want to hear it, it was not my fault to use my knowledge. I live with two girls, you just have to listen them complain, actually listen to them. And you'll know what's the secret recipe. A secret recipe that had been hacked by Maia. 

Ashley, the bombshell of the class with gorgeous blue eyes and loads of freckles all over her nose had just given me one of the best make out sessions of the summer. I took her from the waist as her lips kept trailing kisses down to my jaw while I tried to focus on what I had to be actually doing.

"I really need to go" I said. Maia was probably going to give me a sermon about punctuality with her boss personality. She needs to relax. 

"Why? We are having a good time" She insisted caressing my chest and teasing me with her lips. They were some very sexy lips. 

"Just text me when you need one of these good times again" I said to her winking and standing up, she was beautiful but had a too common face. However, it was always good to have someone you can fuck or make out with.

"Sure thing" She smirked and I gave her a last and slow kiss, so provocative leaving her craving for more.

"What's up Scavington?" I said entering the most shabby room in the entire school facilities.

"Oh wow, he deigned to come. Exciting" Said her in the most stimulating tone. Please, notice my sarcasm.

"What are you, my mom?" I said throwing my bag to the no longer dusty floor, either swept by her or the cleaning service. The rest of the room was also cleaner and whiter than yesterday. If she was the one that had put all this in order, she made a really good job. With my little contribution by closing the hidden drawer that she left mid-open yesterday when I entered the room without permission, of course.

"Don't call me Scavington" She ordered sat in front of her small but expensive laptop and moving her leg up and down, was something making her nervous? I doubted wether keep annoying her with the surname or just obey for once. She looked more thoughtful than the rest of the times I've seen her so, I decided to keep my mouth closed this time. Maia was going to be a tough egg to break but I loved challenges.

"Okay, tell me how this works" I said sitting in a chair next to her. Maia sighed and frantically closed some windows, making them disappear from the screen.