twenty

"Girlsssss!" I shouted running to Jo's and Hannah's arms forming a hug of three

"Girlsssss!" I shouted running to Jo's and Hannah's arms forming a hug of three. We all cheered together jumping and complimenting ourselves like absolute idiots after such a long time without seeing each other. Hannah was quite tanned and it made a beautiful contrast with her ocean eyes. Jo's hair was much longer and due to her curliness, it grew in all directions.

"I missed you so much" I said taking both of them with my arms, surrounding their necks.

"Me too" Replied Jo in a melancholic tone as we made ourselves to the hallway where every year the class lists are published.

Come backs are quite depressive sometimes. Coming from three months of complete liberty, having pool parties, sleeping endless hours, laying down under the sunlight to get a tan. Or burn. That, for sure was going to be very missed during the curse.

I feel that for everybody, summer is a feeling more than a season. Is something that creates memories and makes you develop an unwarranted hate for the fast passage of time. Builds this atmosphere in which you don't have to worry about anything except for eating your ice cream fast before it melts under the strong heat of the sun beams. It's just so perfect...

However, all that was finished and replaced by another type of fun that was approaching this year. A fun more routine-like, scheduled and sometimes tiring as hell. Which technically wouldn't be classified as 'fun'. But without having this time during the school year, when you need to focus on giving the best of you, the summer wouldn't feel so good and nerve-breaking.

The school hallway was quite crowded and people talked loud about all their summer experiences along showing off all the places they had been traveling to. I recognized some friends and greeted them as well, asking about their vacations and telling them it was nice to see them again, which was completely true.

The class lists hadn't been posted yet, so I guessed we were all here sharing conversations while we waited to see who our classmates were going to be. Jo, Hannah and I haven't been in the same class for a long time. In the past three years, at least one of us has been left alone in a separate group. Mostly being Hannah, that's why Jo and I turned out to get closer over the last year.

"I'm nervous, I can't wait to see the list" Hannah said rubbing her palm one with each other to give it a mysterious emphasis. She's kind of dramatic. 

"Me too. But, I don't care so much 'bout the rest of the class in general. I'm just hoping both of you and Niall are in my list" Said the black skinned girl. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it. I was honored to know the person with the biggest crush ever. And that was, no other than Jo Hudgens. She has been drooling about Niall Horan since we started high school, but still hasn't made anything about it. She is the introvert of the group, as you can see.

"Talk of the devil" I said looking at how he entered the hallway with the rest of his friends and... a newbie! Rumors confirmed. 

"I told ya there was a new boy this year" Said Hannah as we watched how they laughed at something that Zayn had said.