twenty-one

"I'm Harry" Said him pressing his forearm on the door frame with a smirk again

"I'm Harry" Said him pressing his forearm on the door frame with a smirk again. His eyes looked up at the not-so-hidden-now drawer. It really bothered me.

"Maia" I introduced myself with an awkward silence following, he looked back at me. Green. That was the color that surrounded his coal pupils. An olive green mixed with a darker shade of the same color. He just reserved himself to look at me with that weird grin on his face. Depressing.

"Do you need any help, or...?" I said tilting my palms not understanding why was he here.

"Is this the newspaper room?" He asked moving one of his hands facing the palm to the ceiling and raising his brow.

"Yes, why?"

"Perfect, I'm the photographer of the newspaper now" He told reincorporating from the door frame and standing straight, pressing his lips turning them into a thin pinky line.

No, he was not. The flirty rookie was not going to work with me. And wait a minute... photography? Like the same Harry Styles from the summer love I wrote? This small coincidences were putting me on the edge of sanity. How on Earth...?

"Sorry, what?" I asked completely confused and wishing all this was a joke that Niall and the rest of the boys had set knowing how I had reacted to his cheeky look before.

"I can't get in any sport team because I'm new, but casually I am a very good photographer so here I am" Yeah, I wasn't the biggest fan of casualties in that moment, casually.

"No" I directly said not meaning to pronounce it out loud.

"No?" He smiled walking closer to me, but just respecting the personal space. I couldn't see the funny part in this, why was he so happy? I just remained in silence looking for the words to say and trying to understand the way I was feeling. Not an easy job.

"What do you keep in there?" I would snap the smirk out of his face so quickly with my hand...
His finger was now pointing at the wrongly closed drawer that stuck out from the wall. Why had he discovered my secret food reserve? Why would have anyone discovered it?

"Non of your business" I sharply responded crossing my arms over my chest. He frowned his expressive brows as his lips shaped an 'o' mocking my rudeness.

"I thought we were starting to be friends" Said him getting even closer to me.

"I don't think we're even close to acquaintances" I said taking a step back instead of pushing him from his chest that was what I really wanted to do.

"Let's change that, doll" Wow, he was really getting the highest record in the 'how to make a woman hate you in three seconds' contest.

"First of all, don't dare to call me that ever again. And secondly, I first will have to see some of your pictures to accept you in the club" I said trying very hard not to slap him right there, right then. I can be a bit aggressive, yes.

"The principal is the one who suggested this, and with suggested I mean ordered me to join the club, so you won't have any escape. But I will be pleased to show you some of my best works" Said he giving a good boy smile at the end of the sentence.

I arched my brow and mentally damn the principal. I really wished he was as sweet as the guy I wrote in the book. Imagine if I could write every person's personality I knew in real life.

"This room needs a whole redecoration" Said Harry out of the blue looking around and passing his index finger over the wooden desk to then blow the dust on my face. How funny...

But that was the only thing I wasn't going to accept, no way. This was my room, decorated like I wanted it. The fact that he was now going to be part of The Roar wasn't going to change my mind. This room was my safe place. Just like the studio was for a singer or the operating room for a surgeon.

"It doesn't really work like that. Now if you don't mind, my friends are waiting for me" I said, but his strong figure didn't move and blocked my way to the door. I tried to step to the side but he did the same cutting off my way to the door every time I tried to achieve the exit.

"Harry!" I groaned annoyed by him and the situation.

"Wow, you already moan my name so good. I could help you to improve" He said, his dimple showed at one side. Could I punch him already? Break his nose, or his teeth so he didn't dare to smirk once again.

"Get out of my way you sick pervert" I said taking my bag and finally reaching the door as I heard how Harry giggled. Giggled!

"Nice to meet you too!" He shouted from the room when I had already left it. Of course, he had to have the last word.

While I was making my way to the entrance, I remembered how I hadn't closed the hidden drawer since Harry unexpectedly appeared and didn't let me close it properly. But, I wasn't going back to the room, not while that... arrogant, narcissistic psychopath was in it.

Controlling my bad temper was not my strongest trait and Harry seemed to be the perfect trigger. Maybe it looks fast, but some people are the worst since the first time you meet them.

"Everything alright?" Said Jo noticing me and getting up from the stairs they and the boys were sitting at the entrance of the school.

"Yes" I sighed mentally exhausted from Harry's conversation. But nothing would be ruining my meal in my favorite pizza restaurant with my two favorite girls.

"We decided to go with the boys, you okay with that?" Said Jo whispering it to me so if I didn't want to I could answer her honestly without being heard by the others. Then, we could put any excuse before it sounded rude the change of decision. But, since when wasn't I comfortable going to Handy's with the most funny boys I knew?

Oh yes! Since one of those boys was the one and only Harry Styles. I swear I had never grown so much disgust for someone in such a little time. But it was too late to back up.

"Harry, we're all going to Handy's, are you coming?" Asked Niall playing with a basketball ball between his legs and passing the round, bouncing object strongly to Harry right after inviting him. He had appeared on the door behind me just a minute later.

Harry grabbed the ball with his strong hands firmly holding it, his eyes rapidly checked me out following a little, annoying smile when he posed his eyes again on Niall.

"Of course"

I hated him.