Queen

A/N:  This story is close to its ending. Maybe, a chapter or two. I'm gonna miss them :(

Lisa led her army at their castle. Her father seemed to had saw this coming. He was infront of their castle wearing his armor as well. A smile crept in his lips when he saw his daughter.

"My child." Her father greeted her.

"Father." Lisa said as whisper. She misses him.

"You came back here to fight with your father?" The King asked.

"No, father, if you step down to your position as a King, there'll be no fight." Lisa said, trying to compromise. It wasn't included at the plan. Jisoo and Chaeyoung alerted themselves. Hwasa signaled the army to be more cautious.

Her father released an evil like laughter.

"And who will reign? You?"

"You have no idea, Lisa." The King said.

"It's for you."

"It's not for me." Lisa said.

"You don't know a thing." His father gritted his teeth.

"I know what you did. It's wrong. Killing innocent-"

"Because they are weak! Weak zims have no place in this planet, we have to be nothing but strong!"

"Some of them are children, father." Lisa's voice plead.

"Everyone needs to be strong so we can conquer the whole universe, especially Earth."

"Now, leave your traitor army and join with me. I'll punish them accordingly." The King tapped his sword at the ground.

All of warriors are ready, just waiting for the signal of their Lords to attack.

The King walked closer to Lisa.

"Lisa, your mother is not dead." The King said in whisper.

Lisa's eyes widened in disbelief. Her lips quivered in happiness. She almost hugged her father.

"She's on Earth. Playing to be a good housewife for some weak mortal." The King added.

"What?"

"She left us for a human, Lisa. That's why everyone deserves to die in that planet!" The King whispered shouted.

"No, no, you're lying!" Lisa said, but the anger start flaring in her crystal.

"The Queen, my mother, she can never do that." Lisa said in weak voice.

"She did. And she's happy. While me? I'm still miserable." The King said.

The King hid it at everyone, even at his own daughter. The pain of losing someone he thought who can be his entire universe. The hatred had accumulated in his heart and created someone he never thought he was going to be.

It's sad to think that just by loving someone, you can lose yourself. He did lost himself.

"She broke us apart. This family. This castle! This planet!" The King said.

"Come home with me, my Queen. Go back and let's continue to reign." The King said as he reach his hands towards the Queen.

The rooftop created a hole from the impact. That's where he used as an entrance.

"Come on, I let you play in this planet for quite too long. It's time to go back." The King added but the Queen shook her head.

"I'm not playing." She said, her voice was shaky.