Wine

"Lisa, let's go. Let's have some dinner outside" Irene said and she led the way. She was doing her best to forget the scene earlier. Lisa was embarrassed too when Irene explained for what it is used for. It was for R-18 content.

It was cold and she forgot her scarf at the couch. She keeps rubbing her palms. Lisa noticed it so she stopped taking pictures. The blonde grab Irene's palms and Lisa was the one to give warm through locking it on hers.

"I'm warmer than an average human if I want to" Lisa said, referring about her unspoken powers.

"T-thanks" Irene said and snatched her hands which made Lisa frown.

"Where do you want?" Lisa asked.

"I'd like to take out some croissants and hot choco and then sit at the park. How about you?" Irene suggested.

"I don't feel like eating heavy meal" Irene added.

"That sounds good to me" Lisa smiled.

Irene went inside to a French bakery and ordered food for theirselves when a little girl aged around 3-4 years old bumped into her thigh. The little one fall down on the carpet and Lisa quickly helped to stand her up while Irene dust off the little girl's coat.

"Oh my god!" The girl said with her tiny voice. Irene smiled at how the little girl looks so cute and fluffy.

"I'm sowwy Mish. You look sho pwetty" The little said giggling and she covered her mouth with her tiny hands.

"Moana! I'm sorry did she bother you?" A lady politely asked. Irene assumed that it was the little girl's mother.

"No, she bumped into me but everything's fine. She looks so cute" Irene complimented.

"She was staring at your face while walking and was clueless that she's going to bump at you" Moana's mother said apologetically.

"Oh, thank you" Irene said, she doesn't know what to response when it comes to people complimenting her beauty.

"Moana is just clumshy" A little boy appeared from the back.

"Woooow, pewfect" The little boy said while looking amazed at Lisa. And Lisa just waive her long hands at the little boy, which made the latter giggle and covered his eyes at the same time.

"Ohh, They're twins. Moana and Marco" Their mother said and two kids said their small hi.

"They look so cute" Lisa said.

"Thank you, you guys look like a lovely couple too. Both of you are beautiful and thank you for being nice to my children." Their mother said and Irene widened her eyes. Before Irene could ever correct her, the twins' mother bid goodbye while the two little kids were doing flying kiss endlessly.

"What did she just said?" Irene asked to herself.

"Irene, our order is out. Let's walk to the park" Lisa said grabbing the paper bag.

"Sure"

The two were busy eating. Lisa can't speak because her mouth is so full with whole pieces of croissants. The blonde was making Irene drink from her own hot choco. On which Irene unconsciously took few sips occasionally. It wasn't like she bought different flavors, it were pretty the same.

"Slow down, it's not like someone will steal these breads from you. You might  choke yourself" Irene rolled her eyes.

"Ish jush sho gowd" Lisa said while  chewing.

"Aish" Irene said in disgust when Lisa starts coughing. She quickly caressed Lisa's back.

"See, what did I told you" Irene softly said while Lisa gasped dramatically  for air as she held Irene's arms.