Alliance

"We have to make an arrangement." Jisoo said as she stood up inside the dining area in where Lisa and Chaeyoung were sitting.

"What is that?" Chaeyoung asked.

"About me! You, an amazon who enforces law, just met me, a black merchant. Are you expecting me not to freak out?" Jisoo asked holding her guard. She became paranoid upon realizing that Chaeyoung was an amazon.

"You need to be punish accordin-"

"Well, I'm out of here. I don't want to help." Jisoo said, forgetting that Lisa was there too. The blonde barely spoke, she was only in deep thought.

"Jisoo." Lisa whispered and it made Jisoo stopped from fully walking out. She looked over her shoulder and she saw Lisa's pleading face.

"Lisa" Jisoo's voice softened.

"Please." Lisa said.

"Okay, okay. I'm doing this because of Li-"

"Lisa, our crown princess. Don't address her like that."

"But why you? You call her-"

"I'm her lover!" Chaeyoung gritted her teeth.

"Stop it, guys." Lisa said lowly, she has been really sad upon knowing that she has to face her father again but in an entire different situation.

"Once I'm crowned, I'll condone all your wrong doings." Lisa compromised and she could see that the merchant was feeling at ease.

"I'm taking your words, my safety and security is all on you, my princess." Jisoo said recognizing Lisa's power. Chaeyoung got amused upon witnessing a black merchant/rebel surrender over the monarchy power.

"I'm doing this for Lisa. Give me sometime to gather materials. This wouldn't be easy." Jisoo said.

Lisa was glad, she could be jumping in happiness if there wasn't unknown heaviness inside her chest because Jisoo is whole lot of different upon gaining back her memories.

"I'll start tomorrow morning." Jisoo added and Chaeyoung smiled at her. Jisoo looked only at her side. She still not confident about her freedom with Chaeyoung being around her.

Furthermore, Chaeyoung was too hook to Jisoo's dog. She's been petting Dalgom since she got here. Analyzing the dog's behavior carefully.

"You know you're not a dog right? Your a Zim." Jisoo said carefully when she noticed that Chaeyoung was imitating Dalgom through sticking her tongue out as she breathe.

Chaeyoung quickly compose herself and felt her face blushed due to embarrassment. Maybe her observation has gone too far but one thing is for sure, Jisoo could see the adoration at Chaeyoung's eyes towards Dalgom. She's just hoping Chae didn't see Dalgom as a dinner.

"What's up, monkey?" Jennie greeted Lisa who was currently wiping the tables.

"Lisa." Jennie called the blonde coldly.

"I want java chip with two pumps of coconut milk." Jennie said but Lisa's thought was somewhere else.
⁸ longing to do it for a very long time, which was true. She wants Lisa. She had to have Lisa.

Lisa was startled when a soft pair of lips crashed into hers. Her eyes widened and her hands automatically landed at Jennie's waist. Lisa released a soft moan.

"I need more of you." Jennie whispered on Lisa's lips, licking slowly the bottom of the latter's lip.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked panting.