Gone

"Harder."

"Right, move like an air." Chaeyoung added as she dodge each of Lisa's attacks. It became harder and stronger but she still manage to avoid it.

"Find my weakness." Chaeyoung whispered and Lisa's breath hitch. The sound of their swords was loud enough to cover the hard pound of crystal inside Chaeyoung's chest.

"Think, use your head in each sway of your sword." Chaeyoung said and with that, Lisa managed to straddle her in her lap while the tip of Lisa's sword was pointed directly at her neck.

"You're doing great." Chaeyoung stated and next thing she did, she twist her body and kicked Lisa's hand, making her drop her sword meter away from her.

"But you're not ready for this." Chaeyoung said before slamming her lips against Lisa who was caught off guard.

Lisa sat like a statue while Chaeyoung invade her mouth expertly. Her hands roamed Lisa's body freely while her kissed travel down on the princess' neck.

"Chaeyoung..." Lisa muttered as she try to resist the other blonde.

"We never had the chance to do this. Do we? Don't you think it's time to do this? We'll never know what will happen when we get back at out planet but I promise to take care of you." Chaeyoung asked, her tone was pure of lust and desire.

"S-stop." Lisa said as she pushed Chaeyoung but the latter was determined to have her here at the middle of forest. Her kisses became harder and full of hunger.

"I said stop!" Lisa shouted and Chaeyoung quickly detached herself. Both of their eyes flared with anger.

"Is it because of that Irene?" Chaeyoung asked chuckling but her eyes still with furry.

"No, it's not. It's because of the two of us." Lisa quickly replied.

"I'm thankful that you're here, very much. But, I don't feel anything towards you the same you do towards me. I only see you as a family. This is very wrong" Lisa said.

"But the book, it said we should be together! And even without that you know what I feel towards you!" Chaeyoung said, almost almost pleading.

"That's why I'm going there to destroy the book and not rewrite the Zims fate as you initially wished!"

"They need guidance! Rewrite it or it will be all mishaps and chaos!" Chae said, raising her sword.

"They need guidance but I'm not going to tell them how to live their life. I'm not going to order something that they don't want to. There's a huge difference." Lisa hissed.

"And us, I can't oblige myself to love you because that would not be a real thing. You don't deserve that." Lisa said softly. Chaeyoung has been good to her, and she wants the best for Chaeyoung, unfortunately, it wasn't her.

"You're sweating. Since when did you started to sweat?" Chaeyoung asked instead. Lisa had noticed that her shirt was damp.

"I-"

"Since when did you like flowers? You used to hate them."

"Since when did you start liking to be here?" Chaeyoung asked, her voice broke. She remembered telling Chaeyoung not wanting to leave their planet. And no planet can ever beat theirs. It was all empty words now.

"You're becoming human like." Chaeyoung spit.

"Lisa, princess, you belong with me. Why can't you see that?" Chaeyoung said in plea.

"I'm sorry." Lisa said and run away from Chaeyoung who fell on her knees.

"How still long it will take to finish the spaceship?" Chaeyoung asked. Jisoo and her were taking a break.