Welcome Back

Irene needs to get in the toilet or else she'll end up peeing on her pants. She walked fastly towards the airplane's lavatory. Being the inauspicious woman she is, she suddenly she bumped into a man.

"Fucking idiot!" The man shouted in annoyance.

"Watch your mouth! It's not like I threw you out in this plane. Not my fault that you walk like you own this by yourself" Irene scowled that made the man taken aback. The man click his tongue in distaste.

"Don't you know who I am?" The man said as he fixed his collar on his suit.

"I don't care who you are, now get out before I pee on your shoes" Irene said and shove the man away from her way. She quickly locked herself and do her mission.

The man released a exasperated sigh as he straightened up his suit. He started to wonder on how a woman with a low grade attitude can avail a first class airplane ticket. 

"Aish, what a week full of weird things" Irene said as she let herself fell down on her couch. Although she was glad that Paris was a total kind of paradise, she can't help but to admit on herself that her home has a different kind of level of coziness.

"Did you tell your friends that we are back?" Lisa said as she take the empty spot on the couch.

"Nope. I'm still mad at Joy" Irene said honestly. Maybe if they got a normal suite instead of one with whole lots of sexual things then maybe her feelings wouldn't be this messed up.

"Ohh. I already told Jisoo before we went to that cool airplane" Lisa said giggling. Irene rolled her eyes at the mentioned name.

"Your too close for each other as employer and employee" Irene said plainly.

"Uhh it was because she's really nice and treats everyone equal-" Lisa was interrupted when Irene purposely fake her yawn.

"I need to sleep Lisa, you know work tomorrow. You too, goodnight" Irene said fastly leaving Lisa furrowing her eyebrows.

Lisa threw a pillow on Irene's head and the latter gasped.

"what? you want a pillow fight? aren't you tired?" Irene said as she threw the pillow back.

"nope, but I'd still like to talk with you for a little while" Lisa pouted.

"We've been together 24/7 for a week. Aren't you getting tired of my face?" Irene chuckled.

"why would I? Your face is beautiful, pretty and, and, and gorgeous" Lisa complimented her. Irene almost passed out at the statement, to hide her embarrassment she picked up her slippers and threw at Lisa.

"Bull's eye" Irene chuckled when she it landed on Lisa's forehead. The older lady got nervous when Lisa shows the face of pain and discomfort.

"What? This is fluffy! Don't tell me you got hurt by it" Irene said as she checked Lisa but the blonde was moaning in pain.

"My head hurts" Lisa said with discomfort.

"I won't do it again, I swear. You can hit me too. Look, here, hit me twice so you can feel better" Irene said as she panic. She put the slipper on Lisa's hands.

"Ahhh" Lisa groaned.

"Okay make it thrice. Come on, don't be a cry baby" Irene said in panic, trying to bargain with Lisa.

"My head hurts" Lisa said once again.

"Make it fries-" Irene stopped when she realized fries doesn't equate with four times.