Cellphone

"Lisa, you have to click the next page if you find all of these videos boring" Momo said as she shows Lisa how to explore an adult site using her phone. Lisa only borrowed it because she wants to play games as she was amazed on Nayeon playing Candy Crush on her phone.

"Yeah, you can leave comment too. Like Damn, I wish I'm the black guy" Jihyo added pointing at the comment section.

"You have to search if there's something that you like" Jihyo added.

"It's best when you have earphones on and brightness high. It's lit" Momo said nodding and winking at Lisa.

"Is it really that fun? The girl looks in pain" Lisa pointed at the moaning mess in the phone screen.

"Trust me, she's not" Momo patted Lisa's back smiling.

"Didn't know that this Bulgree charmer is a virgin" Jihyo giggled at Momo. Lisa ignored Jihyo's statement because she got confuse about the virgin thingy.

Nayeon barge at the kitchen and covered her ears as she heard the familiar moans that made her highly uncomfortable.

"Really Momo? Jihyo?" Nayeon hissed and the two just laugh.

"hi Nayeon! Momo said it's fun to watch this videos rather than playing that boring game in your phone" Lisa repeat exactly what Momo said earlier. Nayeon was surprised because Lisa was like a child. She's innocent but these two ladies are polluting her mind.

"Wait. You made her watch porn?!" Nayeon shouted. Momo snatch her phone from Lisa's grasp and looks frightened while Jihyo bit her upper lip in guilt.

"It's a rough porn too! Really? Geez." Nayeon hold her temple as she close her eyes in distress.

"See Momo, I told you to let her watch soft porn. Lisa is just a beginner" Jihyo whispered to Momo.

"A legend needs a huge steps forward, not baby steps" Momo reasoned out.

"Nayeon, you don't have to be mad. They're just educating me" Lisa smiled happily. Two ladies cough so hard after hearing Lisa's statement.

"See?! That's what I'm talking about. She's naive and you're polluting her mind" Nayeon said stomping her feet while dragging Lisa outside the kitchen. The two ladies start to laugh so hard after seeing Nayeon get mad.

"Lisa. You should listen to me" Nayeon cleared her throat and Lisa leveled her face to Nayeon.

"The one that you saw earlier. That's called sex. And it's done by two people who feel something special for each other. A deep connection. You should not do it to anyone you didn't know just like what you saw" Nayeon did her best to explain.

"Ahh! So you mean even me and you can have sex?" Lisa asked to confirm her realization. Nayeon dropped her jaw on the floor and her cheeks are like tomato.

"N-n-no... I mean only if you want t-" Luckily, Nayeon was cut off again by Lisa's another question.

"How did you know that they didn't know each other?" Lisa asked curiously. Nayeon widened her eyes in embarrassment.

"That doesn't matter Lisa!"

"Look. Remember my words, in more conservative way. It is done by husband and wife to show their love and intimacy. And that husband or wife is the person you choose to be with you in this planet" Nayeon said.