The Deal

Irene squats in front of the blonde naked lady to have a better view. Irene was scared, sure she has lots of unsolved problems but she doesn't want to be murdered in front of her own house that is about to collateralize because she can't pay her bills.

"What the fucking hell!" She stumbled when the naked lady suddenly run inside her house. She followed her immediately inside and locked the door.

"Miss! I swear, get out of my house!" She said panting and then look at the woman's eye intently. The naked lady has no expression on her face but a curious one. Her eyes roams Irene's place.

"Can you please get some clothes" Irene asked the lady shyly.

"Just don't look at me, human" the naked lady answered. Her voice was so cold, like an ice touches your skin and ears. The naked lady starts to caress Irene's chairs, table, and vases like it was new to her and starts familiarizing all the things she's seeing.

"Stop calling me human! I have a name! Irene!"

"You're the one who trespassed my home! Where did you get that audacity to command me. And you're naked! Oh my" Irene widened her eyes into a realization.

"You're a pervert! Is this your kink?! To enter someone's house at midnight and seduce whomever is inside?" Irene covered herself hysterically.

"Nah, nah don't you dare to touch me!" she said unnecessarily, the naked lady barely even looks at her.

"I'm a woman of dignity! You can't seduce me!"

"And I'm not gay! No one is gay here!" Irene take steps backward as the naked lady take small steps to get near on her, not being violent or trying to harass. Just creasing her eyebrows.

"Why human, do I look appealing in your eyes?" The naked lady asked innocently. Irene suddenly has trouble swallowing her own saliva. Her eyes blinking several times.

"Of course not!" with that, she choked so hard.

"Listen to me Miss. Don't try to pull some prank on me. Not when I'm drunk atleast. I might do something bad to you" Irene was really pissed off. However, it didn't stop her from travelling her eyes on the woman's body. She has perky breasts, pink nipples, womanly abs, sexy pelvic bones, long legs, pale skin and a womanhood that looks like it's fresh from Brazilian wax because it's pinkish.

She suddenly blush. She was checking out someone she doesn't know. And it wasn't just simple checking out, she has seen her whole.

"Okay, let's stop this prank. I won't call cops just leave" she averted her gaze somewhere but later on she find it again gazing on woman's body.

"Who's Frank?" The naked lady take a step forward. It alarmed Irene.

"Aish! Okay. What drugs are you on?" Irene asked the lady. She was shouting.

"look, Miss. Crack, I know life could be difficult, trust me I know but taking drugs isn't the right solution. Just think of your family who wants you to go home safe" Irene started to feel sorry for the girl.

"Come on, I'll lend you some clothes and let's go to the police station" Irene tried her best not to look afraid but she was still trembling. Having a suspected drug addict inside her house gives her anxiety.

"I said just stop looking at me human" The naked lady said again. Not annoyed but just repeating her words.

"You're an eye sore" Irene suddenly blurted out.

"You're covering your eyes but still peeking on the small hole between your fingers. Am I that irresistible human?" The naked lady asked innocently making Irene gasped.