Woebegone

Earlier

Chaeyoung gained back her eyesight. Hwasa helped her to reverse the consequence of the program/curse. Solar was surprised when she saw one day, Chae was looking directly at her eyes.

"Why does it felt like you can see me?" Solar chuckled.

"Because I can" Chaeyoung smiled. Solar was frozen as she never encountered a "miracle" in her life. Nonetheless, she was happy for Chaeyoung.

And that event is just a beginning for her actual mission. Their planet was being ruled by Lisa's father, the King, who wants to establish a new era, initially taking the steps through eliminating those who will object. The King's true color has been shown, ruthless and murderous.

"That's the reason why he sent me on another planet. He said it was a mission but the truth was he wants to get rid of me, of us. Aha! Now, I get it!" Chaeyoung said in realization. She was a threat so anyone like her should be dismissed. That's why prior on her departure, alot of Zim's has been sent into "missions".

"I never imagined King Liam to be like this, I thought he was a good man" Chaeyoung slowly shook her head.

Hwasa sent her a file that contains the acts done by King Liam. Wicked. She couldn't believe it at first but how they ended up here?

The King wants to establish an army that will nullify the Earth and other planets as well. That will kill all the living organisms in the planet of life. Ofcourse, a Zim that thinks like Chaeyoung will object. It's evil, illicit, and besides it's an actual offense at the universal law. King Liam's reason might be unknown but his plan was not a right thing to do. It needs to stop. A lot of Zims, young and innocent, have been put into an extreme and morbid training. Anyone who will criticize will put into an enternity sleep, death.

Hwasa has been acting as a pro to the plans of the King, to freely gain an access to their planet's technology. It made easier for her to transmit information to Chaeyoung and to find Lisa. But it won't be long enough until the King will discover her betrayal that's why Chaeyoung needs to go back with Lisa as soon as possible. Considering that Lisa is the only one who can and is rightfully match with her father.

"La! Lalisaaa!" Chaeyoung unintentionally said with a huge voice, accidentally gaining the attention of other customers. On which she forgot that she was on a cafè, Bulgreè Cafè to be exact.

"Sorry" Chaeyoung quickly apologized and everyone went back on their business but a lady, was starting to made her way towards the alien.

"I'm glad you realized you're talking outloud, actually, you talk loudly since you came. Whatever you are thinking, it clearly consumed you" Jisoo said laughing lightly.

Chaeyoung held on your chest, the same time Jisoo held on hers. Their gaze locked into each other.

"I think I saw you somewhere" Chaeyoung mumbled, squinting her eyes as she tried to remember where did she saw Jisoo.

"Really? Well, the feeling is mutual that's why I came here to ask if you kn-"

"You're the one who took out two bags of chicken at Timothy's Wings!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, that was a restaurant that served unli chicken wings with variety of flavors and dips. Solar brought her there to have dinner but a lady in an emerald dress captured their attention as it was "sneaking" to get chicken wings at the zip bags under her dress.

"You're burgla-"

"Ssshhhh!" Jisoo hissed.

"I'm not a burglar! I paid to eat there okay, and it was unli wings okay? No limits t-"