Inevitable Tension

A/N: How does a Jenrene (jenniexirene) story sounds? Any thoughts? Anyways, here's an update. Enjoy 💛

Irene woke up early and prepared a breakfast for them two. She was in a good mood. It was the day when she and Lisa will fly to Paris. Last night, they packed their clothes, camera and other necessary paraphernalias. They ended up tickling each other that made them tired. They slept together on Irene's bed, unknowingly. And it was Irene who woke up first, startling at their position, she removed her leg that was on Lisa's neck. Luckily, Lisa didn't suffocate and die.

Irene was whistling as she stirred her coffee when Lisa came out from her room, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"morning" Irene said happily.

"morning Irene" Lisa giggled despite of being sleepy.

"Where's Yeri?" Lisa said referring to the fish.

"Oh I thought you noticed she's gone yesterday, I gave her to be taken care by Seulgi" Irene said and she tap the seat beside her indicating Lisa to sit down.

"I sent my cats at Jisoo's house" Lisa said simply.

"Ohhh, you saw each other" Irene said not liking the scene on her head. She was stopping herself to lose her mood.

"Yes" Lisa replied while being oblivious.

"You're in a good mood?" Lisa pointed out.

"Who wouldn't be? This travel is for free and I got to do it with someone I -" Irene stopped when she saw Lisa wasn't listening and just start eating without notice. Irene scrunched her face and gave Lisa a smack.

"Why would you do that!" Lisa whined like a child.

"Why would you do that?" Irene said mimicking Lisa's voice but half annoyed. Lisa just laughed at Irene's childishness.

"We have to leave within an hour, I'm just gonna take a bath first" Irene said grabbing her towel.

When the two arrive at the Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport, Lisa was so happy like a child. She can't contained her amazement. It was evident when she does jumping and clapping out of excitement. Lisa was amazed on how alot of people look so different rather than those in Korea.

"Lisa! You have to calm down" Irene said holding Lisa on her shoulders because the blonde won't stop from jumping.

"Damn it, Lisa stop vibrating. Let's not try to make a reason for this airport policemen to deport us back in Korea" Irene continued.

"They might think I'm smuggling a sex toy. We're just been here for like three minutes, don't make a scene. Calm down or I'll pretend I don't know you" Irene threatened.

Lisa obliged, although the amazement and curiosity never left her eyes.

"Irene" Lisa whispered, leaning on Irene's ears.

"Why are their nose so big and eyes looks different?" Lisa asked curiously, still whispering.

"Because, they are different race Lisa" Irene said after making a distance because Lisa's warm breath make her shiver.