Bad Yogurt

"Dahyun. Do you think this phone is beautiful?" Jisoo raised the cellphone, glancing on her secretary. They are in the mall, in gadgets section.

"Yeah, I mean it's the Iphone 11 Pro Max. Sure it's hella beautiful, not to mention it's 512 gb" Dahyun said gulping.

"Okay. Excuse me, Miss. I'll get this" Jisoo said motioning Dahyun to grab the debit card.

"Let me prepare this Madame" The staff gave her a smile and vanished. Satisfied that Jisoo wasn't a difficult and demanding customer.

"I hope she likes it" Jisoo giggled at the thought inside her mind.

Jisoo was back in her trance when three men in suit entered her office. The one infront gave her a smile. And the other one standing was holding a suit case and the other man has 5G Apple Ipad Pro.

"Good morning Ms. Kim" the man offered her right hand which Jisoo gladly accept.

"Good morning Mr. Kim"

"Soohyun is fine" Soohyun said smiling earning a small nod from Jisoo. Soohyun take a seat and cross his legs.

"Then it's Jisoo"

"Would you like to have a coffee?" Jisoo asked.

"Let's not be so serious. Give me strawberry yogurt. Mango for Kai and Sehun" Soohyun chuckled and Jisoo can't help herself but to release a soft giggle. The two men gave her a smile from the back.

"Sure" she said shaking her in disbelief while smiling. She calls for Momo and tell her what her visitors wants.

"Let me make this quick and simple. As what I've said on my email, I'd like to franchise your cafè at New York City" Soohyun said.

"I'm glad. I'm more glad that you came here just to settle things when you can fly here your secretary" Jisoo expressed her gratitude.

"But it makes me wonder why so soon? Bulgree Cafe has this only branch in Korea. Isn't it much better if the new branch would be located here first? It would be risky to introduce a nonpopular brand in a place where competition is high" Jisoo said her concerns. Nayeon entered her office and gave the yogurts. The three men immediately shove a spoonful on their mouth.

"This taste so good! And great questions! First, I'm the secretary. Although I can't blame you to assume I'm the boss" Soohyun chuckles.

"My boss is known for taking risks. She takes risk even if the good side weighs only 0.0001%. That's not really a problem. Together, we'll make it popular. We'll have boosting sponsohip"

"Besides it would be a great help to your company. I researched about you, you have alot of charities that you support. We want to be part of that" Soohyun lean forward. Jisoo suddenly feel her heart beats more faster. This person infront of her, knows too much than what he was supposed to know. She made sure that all her charity works were hidden and anonymous. So no one will ask question on where she got the money.

"That's really nice of you. Let me study first about everything" Jisoo said dismissively.

"I'll gave you an update once I'm done" Jisoo gave Soohyun a firm handshake.

"Cool. We're looking forward" Soohyun gave her a smile.

"We'll be heading out, glad talking with you" Soohyun said and then vanish in Jisoo's front together with his men.