Not A Good Life

Irene's POV

Forget it, I'll do it sometime, ooh
I'm locked up on the button
Can't you do it sometime?
Pushed it in too far, oh!

Fine, electrify mine, oh
Electrify my golden tooth
Can't look at your eyes
Without sparking some

Electrify my heart
Electrify my heart

Surprise, I'm in the same time
Beneath the same sun ...

"Turn it off, Ms. Dara is coming" Wendy whispered and went back in front of her laptop. I quickly turn off the speaker and my eyes roam the place naturally, finding my unused palette.

Paint here, paint everywhere. Crumpled paper here, crumpled everywhere. Messy. My working place is so messy. I mean, our working room. This doesn't look like an office. It's more like a studio room filled with unfinished paintings, can of paints, sketchpads, broken and overused palettes, dry paint brushes, and a laptop on the on table at each two corners. It was more of, decorate your own place because this is all about art. But we can't, the deadlines alone were consuming our time.

"Ms. Bae, can you please sort your things? Once I get back and it still messy, I'll issue you a memo" Ms. Dara eyed me and lock the door.

"Irene I told you to put it in boxes immediately once you're finish!" Wendy scolded me once the door locked.

"I'm sorry. I got so distracted this morning" I hit my head using the palette that I was holding.

"I'll help you" Seulgi offered smiling. I nodded my head, Ms. Dara will be back so soon and I can't finish this alone.

"Try your best not to overthink, it's already 4pm and one hour to go and you can go home and relax" Seulgi patted my head. She start putting those things in right places.

"Hmkay" I click my tongue and start wiping all the paint on the floor.

Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and I had to share in this room as workmates. Wendy is a writer. Seulgi and I are painters. Joy on the other hand, is an editor. Joy requested to be here and was approved because of her outstanding performance. Telling the floor director that she can work more efficiently if she's seeing us. The four of us are always fighting but we're friends and we have no choice but to deal with each other's pettiness.

"Are you okay?" Joy asked me for the nth time this day.

"Yes. I'm just excited go home" I did go back to my seat beside Seulgi.

"it doesn't seem you are. You've been there for hours just to paint an orange penis" Joy pointed at the sketchpad on my front. My eyes widen and I look at it immediately.

"Waaaaah!" I fell on my seat. What the fuck! It's really an orange penis and it was huge!

"You're craving something?" Wendy teased me and I choke so hard.

"Yeah, you've been doing that like for a week" Seulgi said making me blush so hard.

"What the hell are guys talking about! I'm an abstract painter!" I yelled at them causing them too laugh so hard.

"You miss Bogum?" Seulgi added and I hit her head with my palette.

"The fuck you're blabbering" I rolled my eyes. These three are always teasing me at everything, relating everything at Bogum. 

"Potty mouth" Joy said to me.

"Coming from you, Ms. Park" I make a face.

"Fuck you" she said chuckling.