Lover

*flashback*

After Irene submitted her resignation letter. She went to their office to say goodbye with her friends and get her things. Working there will be always a memorable experience.

"That's it. You're officially jobless now." Wendy told her before giving her a tight hug.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" Irene asked.

"No, ofcourse not. Do what makes you happy." Joy said.

"We only live once." Joy added.

"Thanks Joy." Irene smiled. She was grateful that her friends supported her decision.

"I'm outta here too." Seulgi suddenly appeared from the door.

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked walking towards her.

"She resigned aswell." Yeri answered for Seulgi.

"Why would you do that? Are you insane?" Irene asked.

"I don't want you to feel alone. That's it." Seulgi said.

"Let her be. Seulgi suddenly only knew how to draw stick figures." Yeri said.

"What is she talking about?" Irene asked.

"It doesn't matter! What we have to do is to furnish our resumè and then apply jobs!" Seulgi replied.

"aish, just a piece of advice, we can't apply at the same company. They will pick me over you." Irene replied sighing. Seulgi laughed at the remarks.

"Okay, okay." Seulgi said smiling.

"Not one but two jobless friends!" Joy shouted.

"We can't be more any prouder." Wendy said sarcastically.

"Don't, if ever your job hunting didn't work. My uncle have other business lines. You can try there and I'll guarantee your hiring chances." Yeri said smiling.

"Why are you so cheesy?" Wendy asked.

"Well, that's- you guys have been a good friends of mine." Yeri said sincerely without looking at the girls.

"Can we help them now put their things at the respective boxes? Instead of interviewing me?" Yeri asked. The girls agreed and enjoyed the last minutes of being together in a single room as workmates.

Still a flashback

Irene carried her boxes. Her eyes brightened when she saw her apartment. The stack of boxes were kind of heavy. Suddenly, she heard a cry of what seemed to be from a newborn baby.

She quickly searched for it only to find out that it was from the basket in front of her door. She quickly dropped her box and run towards the baby.

The baby was around three to four months. There was a milk bottle beside the baby. At the knitted sky-blue blanket, Youngjae name was embroidered. There was a little note as well, and a picture of a couple.

Jihyo and Bambam.

They were in a relationship?! Irene asked herself in shocked.

And this cute baby is the fruit of their love?

She can't process it, especially the fact that someone had left the baby here, Jihyo, most probably, since as everyone knows, Bambam is, well, unfortunately deceased.

Irene realized she had to secure the comfort of this cute baby when he started crying. Irene was in panic as she carry the little guy in her arms. She quickly opened her door and place the baby at her couch. She started to walk back and forth at the living room, not really knowing what to do. This day has been too much for her to handle.