Rose

The two struggled carrying the wealthy woman upstairs on Irene's bed. Irene was panting and Lisa was wiping the beads of sweat that formed on her forehead.

"Why do you look so tired? I carry her alone, you just brought her heels" Lisa asked. Irene just rolled her eyes.

"Where are you going to sleep Irene?" Lisa widened her eyes when she realized Jennie was lying peacefully on Irene's bed.

"To the spare room"

"What?! You have a spare room?!" Lisa's mouth agape.

"Yeah" Irene shortly said.

"You're so mean" Lisa pouted. She has been struggling to fit herself on the couch for months just to know that Irene has a spare room.

"It was not really huge just like mine. It's full of things that either old or I no longer use but I'm afraid to throw" Irene said.

"It was my ex boyfriend's room when he will have sleepovers. Mostly, it was Bogum's things. So, help me to clean it or we're sleeping at the floor"

"You have a lover?" Lisa asked.

"I used to. We broke up two weeks before you came into my frontyard"

"Great"

"What?"

"Break. Break up, Nayeon said it was painful" Lisa sigh in relief when Irene nodded.

The two of them got broomsticks and rag to clean the spare room. Irene put everything in the new box. Alot of gifts from Bogum was put into peace when she sealed the box with a silver packaging tape. An hour had passed, it looks like renovated. Irene and Lisa occasionally play, like Lisa putting a dust on Irene's face.

"I'm gonna kill you if I grew pimple tomorrow on this part of my face" Irene said.

"What you think? It's an icing?!" Irene scoffed but Lisa just chuckled.

"Sorry Irene. You still look beautiful" Lisa said sincerely.

"I can't imagine we finished cleaning with our long dress on" Irene changed the topic.

"I'll be the one to have a quick bath first."

"Okay, I'll just change Jennie's clothes" Lisa stood up.

"No!" Irene unnecessarily shouted.

"Why?" Lisa asked innocently.

"I'll be the one who'll do it" Irene said quickly. Lisa was naive, it just doesn't feel right to let her see someone else's body.

"There it is" Irene sighed. She puts the comforter at Jennie's frame.

Irene stared at Jennie's face and remembered what happened earlier. The Kiss. Lisa and this lady in her bed kissed each other. It was annoying. Irene stood up and stomped her feet towards the living room. Irene saw Lisa and the exhaustion was evident on her face but still manage to be beautiful.

"Long legs" Irene crossed her arms. Lisa has her back facing Irene.

"Yes?" Lisa mumbled softly, without looking. She's really tired for this day.

"Stand up"

"Why? Do you need help?" This time Lisa slowly sit. Her languid eyes was so sexy that Irene couldn't last long staring directly on it.