Lost

A/N: Why I am a whore for Blackpink? I don't have a fan account so I'm sharing it on my main 😭 Apologies for being not sorry for flooding.

Lisa was thankful at the map Irene gave her. It was a simple sketch of where she was supposed to go. Irene told her to buy some groceries since the former can't make it and they were running out of stocks.

Irene also thought that it would be a good opportunity for Lisa to search for her lover. Irene was trying to focus herself on helping Lisa on her purpose. She was setting aside her complicated feelings.

Currently, the mall was crowded since it was weekend.

"Where is this?" Lisa pouted after unfolding the map.

Lisa didn't mention that direction was one of her weakness. The map was actually useless, and Irene's sketch wasn't really that nice and eligible, she was too lazy when she did this. It just looked like a paper with coarse hand writing. And it was despite the fact that Irene was a painter.

Lisa tried to ask the guards to join her at the department store but they politely declined since they can't leave their spot. Especially, when they're the guards at the entrance of the mall. They ended up pointing directions and Lisa wasn't pleased.

"Hey, excuse me. Can you help me to go here?" Lisa tapped the lady's shoulders who seemed not to be so busy. When the lady turned around, Lisa's face turned white. It was the face she expected the least.

"Don't tou-" Jennie stopped when she saw Lisa. A sexy smirked formed on her lips.

"Are you lost, monkey?" Jennie said. She just got out from the spa and she was on her way to buy frapuccino. And Lisa spotted her when she shortly stopped to text her driver that she was ready to go home. Her secretary was just tailing her behind with paper bags on her hand.

"I'm not monkey, I'm Lisa" Lisa said sternly. Her face immediately softened when she realized she needed Jennie's help.

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked and she noticed that Lisa was holding two pieces of paper, a map and a list of items.

"Nah, good bye. I have some errands to do" Lisa said and turned her back.

"If it happened that you asked a kidnapper's help then you won't like what will happen next" Jennie said and it made Lisa stopped from walking. She slowly face Jennie with a horrored face.

"What? I'm willing to help you" Jennie said. She started to think that Lisa might be from poor province and everything in the City made her question, what, why, and how.

"I'm shy" Lisa said while biting her upper lip. Jennie's gaze travel on Lisa's face and plump lips. It made remember their kisses, the one that she was drunk and the one that she showed Lisa what kiss was. And it was the kiss that kept her awake for few days.

"Let me see" Jennie presented her right palm and Lisa slowly put the map on it.

Jennie couldn't help but to smile. Lisa was so cute and she couldn't deny it to herself. Lisa with a map roaming the mall like a lost puppy was too much.

"How about you come with me and I'll tell my secretary to buy all of these?" Jennie offered.

"But Irene will be mad" Lisa said.

"You're old enough to decide for your own" Jennie huffed annoyed.

"I promise you we'll buy all of this just come with me" Jennie said before biting her lip. Lisa just nodded and she seemed really hesistant about it. She walked a bit far from Lisa and called her secretary.