Real Home

"Queen Lisa." Chaeyoung called her attention. Lisa looked at her as she smiled.

"Is everything okay?" Lisa asked.

"Everything's alright." Chaeyoung smiled. Both of them looked at the garden where the view was relaxing and peaceful.

It's been almost three months since the war has ended. It also means another year had passed on Earth. Everything is on the right proportion and places now." Chaeyoung added.

"Aish, your father is so stubborn." Jisoo huffed.

Lisa's father lost his mobility after using all his powers that day, he became paralyze and only able to speak, hence, still with difficulty. He was held as captive and the entire castle agreed to treat him with humanity, through Lisa's plead to spare his father's life.

"He doesn't want any of the drinks I prepared." Jisoo said.

"Is that how you talk with our Queen?" Chaeyoung scolded Jisoo.

"Sorry." Jisoo said and bowed her head.

"Aisssshhhh, this is so awkward." Lisa's shoulder deflated.

"I'll talk to him, later."

"I'm not really comfortable being called Queen." Lisa stomped her feet.

"Chaeeengggg." Lisa said.

"Guys, I wanna go back on Earth." Lisa said in plea.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung eyed each other.

"You want me to look after the castle while you were temporarily gone?" Chaeyoung asked.

Lisa shook her head.

"I want you to take over the throne." Lisa said seriously. The two other alien were in complete shock.

"I can't. I don't have a royal blood." Chaeyoung said.

"And I'm not worthy." Chaeyoung added.

"No offense meant Jisoo." Lisa said as a disclaimer.

"But you are the most physically fit and suitable to be the next Queen that I've known!" Lisa said.

"Oh, really, thanks for the disclaimer." Jisoo said acting hurt.

"Unless you want to? Since Chaeyoung here doesn't want to take it." Lisa asked desperately.

"Uh, no, no, I'm completely fine being a normal Zim." Jisoo said.

"It's a huge responsibility." Chaeyoung said.

"I know! And I feel like it's not something I am fated into." Lisa said truthfully.

If Chaeyoung was being honest, she still loves Lisa. She'll do anything for her. On the other hand, she also likes to rule. And it was evident in her since she found Lisa on Earth up to reclaiming their planet.

"Chaeyoung, please." Lisa said.

Jisoo's gaze rested on Chaeyoung's face. She was scared but it also seemed she want to grant Lisa's wish.

"Can I think about it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Take your time." Lisa said smiling.

"Oh, not really for too long, okay." Lisa said. Then Chaeyoung went outside to have her personal time.

"Jisoo, can you make something here like similar to cellphones on Earth? You said we left for almost two years now. I think I forgot how to use one. And I need to learn it in order to search for Irene, just in case I landed somewhere else." Lisa said innocently.