Turmoil

Irene got awakened by the sunrays burning her skin. When she opened her eyes, the alien's angelic face was the first thing she saw. They've been here for almost a week, and tomorrow morning will be their flight going back at Seoul.

For the days they've been here, Irene find herself falling into a cliff that got no ending. And where she was willing to throw herself over and over again, because the cliff has a name. Lisa.

Each day, Lisa made her feel wanted and alive. They shared laughter, tears from laughter, and smacks from laughter. It was just a happy feeling. Too fast, were going home. Irene said on her mind.

Would it be a sin to like someone who got already a half, a lover perhaps? What on Irene's mind was she doesn't want to lose Lisa even if the latter will found her lover. She wants Lisa to keep her, even as a step sister, a friend or a roommate.

Lisa has been part of her routine now. And it would hurt so much if the blonde will be taken away from her.

"Hi, bunny" Lisa said smiling when she noticed that Irene was in a deep thought.

"Hi, alien" Irene said trying to be cute too but ending up cringing on herself.

"This is our last day to tour!" Lisa sit and clapped her hands like a child getting excited over her fieldtrip.

"Yes, let's take alot of photos again. You're quite good at it" Irene praised Lisa's photography skills. The blonde had some natural talent on it, unlike her, who only knows how to take a selfie while protruding her lips. Her Instagram feed will serve as a prima facie evidence.

"Okay! You're really a beautiful subject, that's why I enjoy it" Lisa said. And that's what Irene hates. Lisa was telling her things that makes her heart flutter but of course, for Lisa it was just nothing.

Irene and Lisa has been in attractions, but it wasn't because of the place that Irene find her heart beating so fast. It was when Lisa will drag her, hold her hands tightly to pose for photos. When Lisa will smile at her. When Lisa will touch her. And also, when her short legs can't chase Lisa's big steps.

"Lisa can you calm down. I'm aint athlete neither fun of cardio exercises" Irene huffed as she chase her breath.

"I'm sorry, I just got so excited" Lisa said caressing Irene's back. And this another thing that Irene hates, Lisa touches her like they're not friends, like she's the most fragile thing in the world. She hates it because it makes her confused more.

"Should I care about that now?" Irene asked herself annoyed. Yes, you'll just get hurt. She's already set to be with someone else.

"This is just a mere crush, I swear. I can stop this when we get back at Seoul. It will be a piece of cake" Irene added. You can't even take your eyes off her.

"Are you hungry? I heard you said cake" Lisa asked. Irene shook her head and just snaked her arms at Lisa's waist. She earned scowl from other tourists that checking out Lisa.

"Serves you right" Irene muttered.

"It's normal to have a girl crush" Irene said and she was starting to get annoyed at the voices in her head. But It's not normal to kiss someone on neck when they're sleeping.

A lot of fangirls had crush on their bias even if it's a girl. It's just like that.

"Irene, are you okay? You are spacing out" Lisa asked worriedly. Maybe Irene starts to feel all the exhaustion from their vacation.

"Uhh yes, ofcourse." Irene smiled.

Irene started to roam her eyes to clear her mind. Her mind was too polluted by Lisa. Irene sighed in relief when she felt the peace in her heart. However, when she turned around she saw a bunch of teenagers with water guns were running towards her. It was a total ruckus. She got startled and it was too late for her to save herself because they already bumped into her small body. In order for Lisa to prevent Irene from falling at the dusty floor, she bent her knees and held the latter to the waist. And it wasn't a good timing for Irene to turn her head.