Transcendent

Irene turned her back.

She was annoyed at the look on Lisa's face. When she face back the alien who still had her gloomy expression, Irene scoffed. The look earlier on Irene's eyes wasn't fear on what truly Lisa is. Lisa had misunderstood. Irene was offended.

"Are you really going to ask me that? What the hell Lisa. My feelings for you aren't shallow!" Irene said angrily.

"It's not base on how you look! Not because you look so hot- it's not that. I love you because I love you for everything that you are and for everything that you're not. I love each bits of you, alien or not, each inch of you, Lisa." Irene said sincerely.

"But I would be a liar if I wouldn't say that I don't find you hot as well with these fangs, tail and gills of yours." Irene's voice softened. A small smile crept in her lips.

"I don't care if what are you. I just want to love you, Lisa." Irene said and Lisa slowly went back in her human form.

"I just have to make sure." Lisa said, walking towards Irene. Her wild of emotions put at ease.

"I love you, Irene." Lisa said, caressing Irene's cheek.

"Say that again." Irene said, her hand rested on Lisa's waist.

"I just have to make sure." Lisa complied.

"Not that, idiot." Irene rolled her eyes, stopping herself from laughing.

"Way to ruin, Lisa." Irene added.

"I want to spend all of my days with you." Lisa said.

"Will you, will you-"

"Yes." Irene fastly replied. Tears threatened to flow in her cheeks.

"Will you move to the side? I'm looking for some food."

"You know Irene, I've been in a long trip, it won't hurt you to prepare for me some food. I'm really starving." Lisa said laughing.

"Lisa, you're a dead meat!" Irene shouted annoyed and Lisa stumbled. Irene took it as a chance to tickle her lover.

Their laughter echoed at the whole house, together inside their own home, where everything started.

The stars were burning too brightly tonight, as if celebrating with the child of cosmo's and supposed to be the ruler of the skies. Lisa had been reunited with Irene, her new orbit, new galaxy, through comic's irregular rhythm. With all the differences, they still collide.

"Momo! What does human says when they wanted to ask their lover to spend their days with them and then die with them?" Lisa asked. They just finished paying respect at Bambam's tomb. They are waiting for Wendy and Youngjae. At first, none of them wanted to leave Lisa alone but Irene said to their friends to stopped suffocating the girl with their warm hugs.

"I have almost said it last night! But I forgot the next words!" Lisa face palmed. That sentence sounded like a latin in Lisa's ears and so foreign in her lips.

"Lisa, you haven't change. You're still innocent and kind of idiot in a mildly way." Momo said laughing, giving Lisa a side hug.

"You mean when you want to propose? And I don't think die with them are appropriate words for these. It should be grow old with them, on which eventually, will still result to-"

"-dying." Lisa and Momo said at the same time and the two rolled back in laughter.

"These idiots." Nayeon said at Irene. Irene smiled at the sight of Lisa.

"Did you get it last night?" Joy playfully asked.

"What?" Irene asked innocently.

"I mean, the out of space puss-"