Distraught

Irene couldn't help but to hear Lisa's statement again and again echoing on her ears. You're a good friend. A voice said again.

"This is stressing me out" Irene mumbled.

Irene stood up from her bed and marched her way on the mirror.

"Does a face like this deserves a friendzone?" Irene asked as she cup her cheeks. Trying to wink to look hot but failed miserably.

"Probably"

"Damn you, Lisa" Irene said.

Irene got startled when she heard Lisa knocking continuously as she called out her name.

"Irene! They want me to get check up! Jisoo's driver is outside!" Lisa said in panic. Irene quickly got alarmed by it, no one should know on what Lisa truly is.

"Lisa" Irene said.

"We have to make an excuse" Irene said trying to calm the blonde.

"Yes! I could say that you're pregnant and I have to take care of you because we're having our own baby!" Lisa said fastly. You watch too much series.

Irene knocked out Lisa's nervousness.

"Idiot! They knew I'm your stepsister! Stepsisters can't date each other. We're not in Alabama!" Irene scolded her Lisa.

"And besides, we're both girls, and, and you can't impregnate me since I'm a lady and you're a lady" Irene said while blushing, looking at her side. She was fidgeting.

"But I'm an alien! How do we know if we won't try!" Lisa said with enthusiasm.

"Well, there should be feelings invol-"

"Wait, that's not the point Lisa. What should we do?" Irene asked realizing she's getting carried away by the prior topic of their conversation

"How about we tell them that you're sick and you can't go with them?" Irene said as she rubbed her palms. Lisa looked at her with poker face.

"That's the brightest idea you could ever think of? They are doctors" Lisa asked and Irene furrowed her eyebrows. She awkwardly chuckled upon realization.

"You know Lisa, I'm not really good at on the spot decision making, hehe" Irene faked a smile.

"I'll just tell Jisoo the truth" Lisa said.

"No?! Are you stupid why would you do that?" Irene said surprised.

"She could be trusted" Lisa reasoned out.

"No, this is a big deal. You can't trust other people" Irene replied.

"But I have no choice! I don't want to lie in the first place" Lisa said.

Irene look at Lisa, there was an unreadable expression on her face.

"You know what, I'm not going to stop you, if you see that Jisoo's importance as high to reveal your real identity, go ahead. I don't have any control in your fate" Irene said flatly.

"Why are you acting strange?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Strange?! You think I am acting strange?" Irene chuckled bitterly.

"I am obviously jealous Lisa!" Irene shouted.

"Why would you get jealous?" Lisa asked once again. Irene pulled her hair in distress, stopping herself to cry from being so frustrated.

Irene straightened herself, facing Lisa. Her eyes showed thousands of emotions.

"I'm deeply inlove with you, stupid" Irene mumbled.