Space

"How was Philippines?" Wendy asked Ms. Dara who just came back from her short vacation.

"Still fine, just like the old days. People are still welcoming" Ms. Dara said as she started handling us something that was strange on my sight.

"You sound like an idol" Joy said laughing lightly.

"Shut up, try that. It's just some of the delicacies from the province I went" Dara said pointing at the food above the office table.

"Pastillas?" Joy asked.

"Pili tart?" Seulgi asked.

"That's Bukayo" Dara said when she saw how Irene having a hard time reading the label.

"Ohh, thanks Ms. Dara, this kabayo smells so sweet" Irene said and Dara slapped her forehead.

"And mine was coconut water?" Wendy said sounding a bit sad.

"It wasn't just a coconut water! Uncultured swine! It's a buko juice!" Dara said correcting Wendy. She was close to being upset.

"Oh, and what's special about this?" Wendy asked again.

"It has milk and I don't know magic sugar maybe"

"Magic sugar can cause cancer!" Seulgi said shouting.

"Are you trying to kill us?" Joy said with a poker face.

"That's why I said maybe. That was DFA approved so that's safe idiots" Dara rolled her eyes.

"Aish, it's still food. Let me open it for you" Irene said grabbing the glass bottle from Wendy.

"Now, have some" Irene said shoving the bottle on Wendy's lips.

"What if I die?" Wendy said while her eyes widening, fear was evident on her voice.

"We will plan your burial, don't worry" Irene said nonchalantly and pour the juice on Wendy's throat.

"How was it?" The three asked in unison. Wendy swallowed it while her eyes were shut. The taste plays on her tongue. Wendy was silent for almost a minute, careful on the statement she's going to say. Her friends has their mouths agape, and Ms. Dara was squinting her eyes on her.

"This is freaking awesome!" Wendy said making Dara cross her arms and plaster a conceited smirk on her face.

"I love juko buice!" Wendy said clapping her hands. Dara almost fell down from standing.

"Back to work, girls" Ms. Dara said shaking her head lightly while smiling. They look like a children who received their Christmas presents.

"Thank you Ms. Dara!" The four said in unison.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?" Irene asked when she saw Lisa resting her chin on the window.

"Just looking at the stars" Lisa said. Her gaze never left the night view.

"Are you okay?" Irene asked.

"Yes, I'm just trying something to gain my memory back. So I can remember my lover's face. With that, it would be more easy for us to search" Lisa said and this time, she faced Irene. The older lady has an unreadable expression on her face.