Rules

Irene woke up smiling, she wake up extra early to go in bank to pay the rent. She almost forgot that she have a new companion in her house. She just remembered it when she saw a blonde girl having a hard time to fit herself on her couch.

"Lisa, wake up" Irene said but the girl didn't wake up.

"Wake up, Lisa" She slightly tap Lisa's cheek sending her shivers, probably from the fact that Lisa has lots of electricity on her body.

"Lisa" the blonde girl slowly opened her eyes. Lisa was surprised too to see a new face when she wakes up.

"Hello" Lisa greets Irene happily. She slowly sit and stretches her arms. A cute yawn escape from her mouth.

"Grab some coffee and sandwich, I woke you up so you can eat them while it still hot. If you want, you can sleep again" Irene warmly smile. Lisa eyed Irene carefully, noticing that Irene was wearing something more formal and her face has some make up too.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.

"On my work, ah right. We don't know anything yet that much on each other. Well, my job is creating portraits and paintings. I'm an artist." Irene happily said, talking about her almost dying passion.

"Work? Job?" Lisa was clueless.

"Ohh, you didn't know that? Well I have to work and receive salary so I can pay the rent, utilities, internet and to support myself and family, especially my father who is sick"

"But now, it includes supporting you too" Irene showed her perfect smile.

"Ohh, I don't want to be burden" Lisa immediately said.

"Oh, well you're not. It's okay, I'm thinking this as my investment. You'll give me anything I want after I help you right?"

"Yes, but I want to help you. I'll look for a job" Lisa take a sit on the dining area.

"It's really okay Lisa."

"Look, to be honest I'm still flabbergasted and confused at you, at our setup, at our deal" Irene took a pause and release a deep breathe.

"Somehow, I don't know if I'm going crazy. I still doubt you even though you turn the red star leaf into many cash but yeah, wooh. That was pretty amazing. Okay, forget what I said"

"The main point is, you're an alien. I don't want to force you to do things that earthlings like me normally do. Some people here are not really nice. I don't want you to get hurt" Irene said biting her lower lip, wondering if she delivered her thought accurately.

"Wow, great speech. Thank you" She said sincerely. Lisa took a bite on sandwich and it was really good.

"Still, what job do you think will suit on me human?" Lisa asked Irene, pointing on herself. Irene rolled her eyes at Lisa's perseverance.

"Lisa, I said you don't have to"

"Irene, I wanna help you okay. There's no way I'm stuck here" Lisa pinch Irene's cheek making the older lady startled at the sudden action.

"Okay, if you insist there's a near coffee shop here. It opened few days ago, it was few blocks from here. I suggest you to try on there if there's still vacant so I can check up on you anytime" Irene explained and Lisa clap her hands like a child.

"I have to go now. Once I got home, we'll talk about our house rules okay" Irene added and Lisa just gave her a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.