Six

James

I was in my car, on my way to do some work at one of my clubs in town. It was a big nightclub, and several of my men was often there, looking for another quick fuck. I usually was too, when I wasn't busy dealing with my drug business. But not today.

I parked in my reserved spot outside the building and went past the guards through the back exit. They bowed their heads when they saw me, I am the Don after all. I walked in, music blaring and saw the mass of people grinding and dancing. It was the most popular club in the city, along with my others.

I went straight to my office and was met yet again with two bowing heads. I walked in and exhaled. Finally some silence. My office was big, two couches, a fireplace, a wall of windows that overlooked the city and one big desk. I sat down in the chair. The phone called as soon as I was relaxed, and I swore under my breath.

"WHAT." I heard someone clear their throat and was then met with one of my guards voices.

"Forgive me Don, but the girl you asked us to look after just walked into your club."

My eyebrows furrowed. What the fuck was Ava doing here, at night.

"Where is she now, exactly?"

"She's with a girl-friend, dancing."

"Keep an eye on her, inform the others to do the same. I want her safe."

"Yes, Don."

I hung up. I had demanded my guards to look after her, just to make sure she's safe. I don't know why I wanted her to be, I shouldn't care that much. But I had to do it. She doesn't know but I have eyes everywhere.

Standing and walking around my desk, I leaned on the front of it. I was debating whether I should go down there and take her home, or let her have some fun for a night. She's still young and needed to enjoy that. After ten minutes of just staring at the door I got up, adjusted my suit and ran my fingers through my hair. Just as I was reaching for the handle the phone rang again. I stopped and answered.

"Yes?"

It was the same guard.

"Sir, she's leaving with a guy, they're heading for the doors."

Without even thinking I threw the phone back on the desk and walked quickly down the stairs, out of the building. I walked to the front, telling my guards to stay put. I wanted to deal with this dick on my own. I saw Ava walking back into the club and the guy stayed outside. Showtime.

-

I sat in my car that was just outside the door. Waiting for Ava to walk out. The guy didn't take my threats seriously so I did the only thing I could do. I beat him up. Then he finally got the message. He ran with his tail between his legs. Pathetic.

I saw Ava walk out and when she didn't see the guy she looked confused. I watched her walk up and down the street. Waiting to make my move. She looked stunning in that dress. It made her body look delicious. Her beautiful slim legs and breasts that bounced with each step she took. My dick got hard. And I was slightly irritated that she was thinking about giving another man a taste of her.

After some time I walked out of the car and she was standing with her back to me, shaking due to the cold. I stood right behind her and looked at her petite frame. Her big ass was only a few centimeters away from my crotch.

"Tell me what you're doing here, kitten." She jumped and turned around. We were so close. She wore heels but she still only came to my chest.

"James, what-what are you doing here?" She frowned.