Seven

Ava

He tightened the belt around my wrists. It was cold, making a shiver run down my spine. His erect cock grazed my folds. When he looked down at me again he smirked. I looked up at my hands. He had locked me to the bedpost. I pulled slightly, making them hurt a little. I was completely bare for him, my body fully naked for him to take and use. The thought made my pussy clench.

He put his hand around my throat, squeezing it tightly and the other supported his weight on the mattress.
He hovered right above me and we both were breathing heavily with need and lust. He leaned forward a bit, spreading my legs wider. He looked into my eyes, studying my reaction as he lowered himself into my folds, I whimpered.

"I'm going to fuck your tight pussy until you fucking scream for me Ava." He whispered in a deep voice. The words went straight to my aching core. I have never felt such need before.

"Please, James. I need you." I said back in a begging tone.

"It's daddy for you." He said in a firm tone. "Say it"

I looked right into his eyes.

"Daddy."

He grunted and slowly went deeper into me. I felt his big cock stretch me out in a way I didn't know was possible. It felt like I was being ripped in half. Luckily he went slow. But I could see that he was trying to hold back, by the way he closed his eyes for a second.

I couldn't keep my eyes open from the pain and I almost screamed when he was fully in.
He put his head in the nape of my neck and whispered sweet words in my ear, praising me and telling me how I was such a good girl for him.

"You take me so good, kitten, keep taking my cock like that." He started slowly thrusting in and out and the pain turned into pleasure. He kissed and bit my neck trying to distract me from the pain. When he suddenly went harder I moaned loudly. I tried to pull my hands to touch him and grip onto him but the cuffs only clinked, mocking me. I kept moaning and tried to lift my hips to show him that he could fasten his pace. He immediately did. He went harder and faster and I moaned with every thrust.

"Yes yes, please Daddy!" I could feel my orgasm starting to settle in my stomach and the familiar feeling made me throw my head back and arch my back. His grip around my throat tightened as he grunted and moaned deeply in my ear. The sounds was extremely erotic and made me moan even louder, begging him to keep fucking me.

"Fuck you're so tight for me, isn't that right?" His voice was husky and deep.

He pulled his cock out of me and I whimpered at the loss, but soon I felt him smashing into me again. I screamed in pleasure. I widened my legs trying to take him deeper. He obliged and fucked me even harder with deeper thrusts.

"Answer me Ava, tell me how tight your young cunt is for me." He growled into my ear, making me dripping wet. He pulled his head up and hovered over me.

"I'm-I'm so tight for you, Daddy!" I moaned and looked right into his eyes. I heard him mutter a "good girl". He grunted with each thrust and kissed my lips roughly as he stretched my walls out.

He took his free hand and started rubbing my clit, as I felt myself being pushed over the edge.

"Come on, be a good girl and come for me, Kitten."

The overbearing wave of pleasure washed over me and it must have been the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. I tilted my head back, closing my eyes and furrowing my eyebrows. I moaned until the orgasm had gone through me. He kept fucking, pounding into me hard and I kept moaning. I was incredibly sensitive down there but it soon turned into pleasure again. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back into the mattress. He took a grip around my chin with his free hand and roughly turned my face to meet his dark eyes.

"Look at me." He commanded. And I obeyed. He hit a spot in me that made me cry out from pleasure.
He kissed my cheek and then moved down to my ear.

"Come all over my cock Ava."

His low voice was the last drop. Soon the feeling in my stomach returned and I was close again. With a last thrust he grunted and I could feel his warm cum paint my walls. I came with him, arching my back to take him deeper and only his name could be heard from my lips. I was extremely tired, it felt like I was going to fall asleep any minute. He kissed me on the lips and smiled down at me. All the irritation I earlier felt towards him had went away and I smiled back.

He slipped out of me and leaned up to take me out of the handcuffs. I took my hands down and he rubbed them. I winced at the pain. Red marks coated both my wrists. But I didn't care, I enjoyed it very much. With a kiss on each of them he looked at me with concern covering his eyes. He cupped my cheek, rubbing his thumb across it.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" His soft voice was new to me, he seemed to genuinely care for me. I always used to see him as this confident and slightly arrogant proud man. But now he seemed so sweet.

I smiled at him.

" I'm okay. " He smiled back at me and pecked my lips.

He got off me and pulled me with him. He walked to the bathroom and literally shoved me into the shower with him. I giggled and he smiled down at me. He turned on the shower and turned me around. I felt his still erect member on my butt but he seemed to be able to control himself. We showered together in a comfortable silence. Here and there he would kiss my body. I closed my eyes. He washed my body clean, especially between my legs and I whimpered softly as I was sore. I could only imagine the torture I was going to feel in the morning. In the morning. Was he even going to stay here with me? Was he going to leave me again? My smile turned into a frown and he stood up with a concerned look on his face. He took a hold of my jaw and tilted my face up to meet his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

I put my hands on his chest, admiring his beautiful tattoos.

"I just..wondered if you were going to stay the night with me?" I glanced up at him and his concerned look turned into a big smile. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my small figure. I put my head on his chest and my hands around him. He patted my hair in a soothing way.

"Of course, angel." I almost blushed at his nickname for me. He seemed to like to give me those.

"Good because I would personally kill you if you'd have left again." I said into his chest and gave him a soft kiss on his pecks. I looked up at him and he met my gaze. He chuckled and the sound warmed my heart. I was getting too attached to this man.

"Come on lets go to bed." He said and kissed my forehead.

We walked out and I looked outside the window as he led me to the bed. It was probably in the middle of the night. I just hoped my parents was going to arrive after James had to leave tomorrow morning. Otherwise we sure was going to have an interesting conversation..

I laid down and pulled the cover over my naked frame, lying on my side. I closed my eyes and felt the bed dip behind me and he moved closer to me. Soon I felt his arm wrap around my waist and he pulled my back to his front. I smiled at the gesture. He kissed me on the side of my head and held me close.

"Goodnight, Kitten." He whispered.

"Goodnight, James."

-

Please comment. Otherwise I have no idea if the book is good or not. I don't want to waste my time writing a bunch and then ending up not getting any feedback.

Thoughts? Was it too detailed?