Twenty

(Warning; attempt rape)

-

Ava

I couldn't stay with James for long, after we ate and I...well happily was on my literal knees for him I had to get home.

It was currently the next day, late evening actually and we were on our way home from dinner, me, my parents, and Enzo. After several weeks here he had to return to Italy. His stay with us had lengthened with three weeks, but I still wasn't ready to say goodbye.

We chatted and laughed as we walked up the stairs to the front door. I and Enzo had ordered a few drinks, which was kind of obvious... We said goodnight to my parents, and I made my way to the living room still dressed in a fancy dress and heels. I was highly uncomfortable. After I sat down and exhaled I looked up, only to meet Enzo's dark eyes, standing in front of me.

"You look beautiful in that dress, Ava." I smiled at his compliment.

"Thank you, Enzo. Although all I want is to get out of it." I sighed.

His jaw clenched.

"I would love to see you out of it." He stepped closer slowly.

I chuckled, he was joking, right?

"The only way you will do that is if you take me to bed, I'm exhausted."

"That's not what I meant, love."

I tried to ignore his flirty comment, he was drunk.

"I've already told you, Enzo, we're just friends now." My tone was soft, worried that I might upset him, and judging by his frown I probably had.

"I know you feel the same thing, love."

He took a seat beside me, way too close for my comfort. The nickname I before had thought was sweet, now made me nothing but tense. What is he doing?

Before I could react he had pushed me down on my back, hovering above me. I tried to push him away, but he took my wrists and pinned them by my head. My heartbeat sped up. He's just drunk, I tried to tell myself. He doesn't know what he's doing.

"I know that you want me too." His grip around my wrists got harder and I whimpered at the pain. Then he brought my hands over my head, holding me still with one hand while the other started rubbing outside my underwear. I tried to wriggle free, but he had his weight on my body, I had no chance. I felt so helpless. I didn't recognize the Enzo I once knew, trusted.

"Enzo, please stop, you're drunk."

"Why are you acting like you don't want it, you've basically thrown yourself at me all night." He hissed at me. My vision blurred, and I felt a tear of fear and pain roll down my cheek. I had no idea what he was talking about...

"I haven't, I promise." My voice was weak.

He scoffed.

His fingers pushed by my underwear and my brows furrowed in discomfort.

"Please stop." I whimpered.

"Why are you resisting, I know you love me too."

I swallowed.

"Wh-what?"

He looked into my eyes while slowly moving his hand down to my entrance. Another tear fell. I tried to free myself again, but his hard grip forced me to stay put. His hand around my wrists was extremely painful.

"I love you, Ava." The way my name came from his lips in a slurred tone disgusted me.

When I felt his fingers starting to enter me I panicked and kicked my legs in every direction possible, successfully kneeing his balls. He let out a pained sound and let me go. I quickly took the chance to back away from him, pulling my dress down. I watched him while breathing heavily. He looked at me as I was crawled up in the corner of the couch. He was just drunk... But I knew that wasn't the truth. The truth was that he had changed, he was no longer the kind man I knew.