❁ Last Authors Note ❁

Dear everyone reading this right now,

You mean the world to me. This meant the world to me. If you made it this far then I'm so insanely grateful for you.

Evangeline Claire Gray was the first character who's story I finished. That means this is the very first book I've ever finished and I'm so glad I did.

See, if you're not a writer I apologize for preaching, authors leave little bits of themselves in each character they write.

For Eve it was her love of books and the outdoors. It was the way she smiled (at least how I imagined it). It was the fact that we are both hopeless romantics yet mess everything up all the time.

I'm sorry for the way her story ended, maybe you're happy about it if you didn't like her but I will miss this story to infinity and beyond.

I found this story idea in my messed up brain during a mental breakdown one day. I'd cried for hours and wanted to create a character who feels just as displaced and meaningless as I did. As I still do sometimes. Draco seemed as good a character as any to write a fanfiction about, although I'll admit I never have been in love with him like some of you are. And Eve, however messed up she might be, was his life-boat.

I hope this story meant something, anything, to each and every one of you who read it through till the end because honestly it was written for you. Even if all it meant was you liked the main character or the side characters. 

CLICKING COMPLETED ON THIS STORY WAS THE BEST FREAKING THING I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFE. I CANNOT BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS! EVEN IF IT WAS PRETTY DARN SHORT.

IM SO EXCITED AND I BET IM EATING CAKE AS YOU'RE READING THIS IN CELEBRATION BECAUSE IM JUST THAT AWESOME! 

I LOVE YOU ALL TO THE EDGES OF THE UNIVERSE.

-Margo