Important side note please read!

Dedication:

To everyone who ever felt like they belong in a world they can't quite reach. To the ones who live off of the pages and words of a book. To the ones who's best friends are only characters. To every girl and boy who has ever watched a story unfold behind their eyes. To the ones who read in the dark, late at night when they should be sleeping. To the ones who read to escape.

This is for you.

Warning:

Hello friends! Thank you so so much for clicking on my book and deciding to at least give it a try! I would like to give you a bit of a warning before you start. This story will contain harsh language, underage drinking, mental health issues or lack of them, bullying and themes of self harm. Please do not read this if you have an issue reading about these topics!

I won't warn you about these scenes and I'll do my best to keep the out-of-story side notes to a minimum. 

I would also like to add that none of these characters except for Evangeline Grey belong to me. The settings, spells, potions, characters and other details belong to J.K Rowling, although the plot line is my own.

If you end up enjoying this book please vote and comment! It would mean a lot to me!

Thanks, 

Margaux :)