Prologue ❁ The overview

There are few things you must know before our story begins.

One, you are not, by any means, a muggle. If you were a muggle you would not have found this book and you would not be reading these words. As a matter of fact if you were a muggle you'd be seeing a completely different story under the same name and cover. Muggles will read a story about a boy and a girl falling in love at a wonderful school for people with special talents but none that are magical. You, a witch or wizard, will be allowed to see the story of an unloved boy and a forgotten girl. Perhaps they might fall in love or into a mutual affection but I guess it's up to them.

Two, I don't know why you haven't gotten your letter yet! Don't yell at me. I promise I didn't lie to you about your magical inheritance! It is very possible that you have not yet gotten it because you don't live in the right place, or because the headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore, figured you already knew to come to Hogwarts and he didn't want to waste paper.

Three. This story, however pretentious it may seem now, is not going to be a horrible work of overwritten, over-edited metaphors and phrases about love, tears, soulmates, interests, imperfections or other sappy and altogether common clichés.

Four. Depending on your stamina, this story very well might make you cry.

In any case, let's continue, our characters are waiting.