Chapter 3

i'm showing outttt. ima put out faceclaims soon

-

Sula POV

I pulled up to Lura n nem spot parking the car. I seen Uncle Dubs and Aunt Niy getting into they car.

"Wassup son." He nodded over at me.

"Poppin, hey TT." I waved.

"Hey baby." She got in as I saw Lura come out. I unlocked the doors and lit up a blunt.

"Hey bestie." She got in smiling. I looked her up and down, she had on some jeans and a yellow tube top. She had on some sparkly lil fufu sandals and carried a yellow YSL bag.

"Where the fuck yo clothes at son?" I mugged her starting to pull out.

"I think I look cute." She turned up her lip.

"Ya lil hair style changed." I puffed out smoke.

"I got it did this morning. You like it?" She batted her eyes.

I looked at her long braids falling to her ass, the ends being curly. I licked my lips looking at her shape sitting in the seat.

"Mhm you look ight." I leaned back speeding up.

"Boy bye, you know I look good." She pushed my head playfully.

"You ate?" I took from the blunt.

"Yea, you ate?" She looked over at me taking pictures.

I nodded my head taking the exit to all the little shops.

"Where we going first?" I stopped at the stoplight.

"Did you or did you not invite ME out to help YOU?" She squinted her eyes.

"Lura if you don't tell me a good place to start. Doing too fucking much." My patience was real thin, she the only one who even had this typa leeway in the first place.

"Rooms to Go." She mumbled flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Long ass hair." I ashed my blunt pulling into a parking space. She reached for the door before I grabbed her arm.

"The fuck?" She looked at me.

"Hell you trying to get the door fa?" I got out jogging over to her side. I opened it and she stepped out covering her stomach wit her hand.

She started walking to the front, and I watched her in front of me. Her hips swayed back and forth with her hair swinging.

"Ahem." She knocked me outta my thoughts.

"Wassup?" I looked down at her.

"You wanna get every other goddamn doe." She grabbed it.

"Push dumb ass." I opened the door.

She rolled her eyes and started walking through the store. She stopped in front of a black bed frame and looked back at me.

"Wassup?" I looked up from my phone.

"Nigga you want me to shop for yo ass or not? You said black that's what I got. Ima balance that shit out wit decor but we need staples right now...." She ranted.

I zoned out lookin at her lips. I ran my tongue against my bottom lip. I leaned against a dresser rubbing my waves.

"Were you listening Sula?" She huffed.

"Bro fuck is you all mad fa?" I looked down at her.

"Cause I'm out here tryna help yo ass out and I'm irritated because you didn't have to be so fucking rude." She stuck her hip out.