Chapter 24

heyheyyy

-

Omniscient POV

2 weeks Later

It had been 2 long miserable weeks for the both of them. They hadn't spoken and it was something that was eating at them terribly.

Lura sat on her bedroom floor packing her suitcase for their flight later on. It was time for them to go to Lake Tahoe, and as much as Lura was excited. She was dreading the conversation that was needed.

She understood his words, but they cut at her like a knife. She had to do better, cause he deserved better to her.

Syier sat in his condo lighting his second blunt. The only way he's been keeping sane is weed. She was like his drug, and the high had crashed explosively.

He had plans though, he wasn't giving up on something he wanted. It was obvious they both needed time apart.

"Yoo." He picked up his ringing phone.

"Poppin." Mir came through.

"What you on?" He ashed his blunt.

"Chilling, Rai over here. Fuck you got going on?" He returned it.

"Not shit, got all these bags packed. Thought y'all was done?" He chuckled at his friend.

"Hell nah, we 4Lifersssssss." He dragged.

"Get on cuh." He laughed.

"What you and baby sis got going on?" He chuckled.

"Don't even know no more. Rode past ha spot earlier, she good from the looks of it." He nodded standing up.

"You go get it?" Mir asked.

"Fasho, it's in my bag." He went into his room.

"Alright, y'all gon get back right. I'll get up wit ya." They exchanged goodbyes.

They were both really private people, so nobody knew quiet exactly what was up. But everyone knew they weren't rocking like normal.

"Hey bitchhhh." Lia picked up the phone, their flight was about to depart.

"Hi momiii." Lura waved grabbing her travel case.

"You all packed?" Lia came in the camera eating some chips.

"Almost." Lura nodded.

"Good good." She returned it looking around their terminal.

"Our parents already down there right?" She started putting her hygiene products away. 

"Yea my folks flew out last night, said sum about making sure the cabin straight." Lia shrugged through the phone.

"Ugh this plane ride finna give me a headache." She whined.

"Tried to be all cute, look at y'all not even on terms." She chuckled at her friend.

"I'm finna add Rai see what time her and Mir flight." She went to the facetime.

They all had different flight times, it was more efficient that way.

"Hey guiseee." She waved.

"Aht bitch thats Mir room. You at his house?" Lura eyed her.

"And isss." She stuck her tongue out a tad.

"Bye forreal." Lia laughed.

"What time yall flight is Rai?" Lura picked up her phone going back to her suitcase.