Chapter 15

🧚🏾‍♀️

-

Lura POV

"Ask me if I give a fuck Jay? I'll beat that hoe momma ass. What she not finna do is speak on my child and her situation. I'll be dammed, if I gotta step in I can." She sat back on the couch.

"Mommy say the word and I'm beating that bitch shit in. Excuse my language." My leg bounced up and down.

"Do it and do it well too Sky. I mean stop that hoe out too." She nodded her head.

My phone kept buzzing as people send me Jayliah's live. She was on there talking big shit too. She only fucked up bringing my situation with Dolla into it.

"Could yall just chillat? Niy youn need to be fighting no underage girl." Daddy spoke up.

"Shit i'm 17 turning 18 today." She shrugged.

"Ouu ma you ghetto." Mir laughed.

I huffed grabbing my phone going outside. I dialed Syier number and let it ring.

"Yo." He came through. 

"Amari you got 5 seconds to tell me why that bitch speaking on me. She ain't learn when I whooped her ass on that lovely morning?" I started in.

"Fuck is you talking about?" He asked.

"Why the fuck your girlfriend speaking on me? I don't care about yo hoes I really don't, just keep them in check and we good." I continued.

"Cuhz I'm on the way." He hung up.

"Ima beat y'all nephew ass two." I walked back inside.

"Is we whooping ass or nottt? I need to get my cameras ready." Uncle Sosa walked in.

"I took off my wig for this, where the bitch at?" Rai walked behind.

My breathing picked up and my chest started to go up and down. I was a lot alike my mom in many ways, my temper was one.

"Keep that do' open, let Sula ass in." I pointed towards the door as Lia walked in.

I'm not sure how they showed up here, or why. Well I did know why, but damn give a bitch a break. They ready for me to fight, but I wasn't gonna tell them about before.

I whooped that hoe ass politely. So calm, it was really nothing. And I'll do that shit again too.

"Where the fuck she at?" Syier walked in.

He motioned his head towards outside and I got up walking out there. He came shortly after and stood in front of me.

"Gon stand there and look stupid? Speak the fuck up Lu." He mugged me.

My head jerked back in shock. One cause who is he talking to? And two is this not his fault?

"Watch ya self Syier, borrow some glasses if you need to. Must think you talking to her ass. I'm not sure why you here either, if Ima beat ha ass I'm gon beat ha ass." I raised my voice a little bit.

I was heated cause it didn't make sense, how did she know? It just didn't sit right with me. My thoughts connected dots and my mind raced.

"If you gotta handle it then handle it, you too pretty to be-" I cut him off slapping him.

"Yooo." Mir jumped up and down pointing.