Chapter 64

💍

-

Omniscient POV

"You gon tell me where my baby at?" She looked over at him mugging him lightly.

"It's valentine's day, you can take a break." He reached over for her thigh.

She moved away making him smack his lips. He grabbed her chin making her look at him. He stopped at the red light putting his attention on her.

"What's wrong?" He asked her.

"I want my baby." She pouted.

"You'll see him, aight?" He said making her nod.

He sat back in his seat pulling off making her look over him. He had on some grey jeans, a plain t shirt, and a blue jacket with some blue and white ones. His wash flashed on his wrist, the same for his earring and chain.

She rolled her eyes cause he never dresses up but always finds a way to still look so expensive.

She wore a blue dress, that hugged her figure. The long sleeves meeting with a plunging neckline. Her necklace that had he had gifted her sat on her skin complimenting her well. Her side side part bone straight wig fell down her back, and she wore some strappy heels.

They complimented each other well, and they were a very good looking couple.

He pulled in front of a well known steak house, Sullivan's. She smiled cause she was hungry and ready to eat.

This was their first valentine's day together, considering last year they were separated. She had never really had a valentine's day, not one that was special at least.

"Thank you." She placed her hand in his getting out the car.

"Skimpy ass dress." He held onto her hand watching her walk in.

Curiosity took over her making her walk ahead of him loosing his hand. Two men opened the doors and she walked in looking around.

"Wow." She mumbled looking at the floor.

'I Love You' was spelled out in rose petals. Music played through the restaurant and she noticed they were the only ones here.

A table in the middle of the restaurant stood with flowers placed around if. Syier caught up to her chuckling at her excitement.

"Eee thank you so much." She squealed running into his arms.

He kissed her forehead chuckling at her. He pulled her chair out and plopped in her seat.

"Ouuu." She smiled grabbing the basket of bread on the table.

She noticed he was on his phone making her roll her eyes lightly. A waitress walked over with a rolling tray.

She placed boat loads of appetizers on the table. She smiled at the couple before leaving them be.

"Baby." She whispered.

"Hm?" He looked at her.

"This look expensive? It was expensive?" She frowned.

"Just eat Lu." He chuckled.

"Nooo, you eat too." She picked up her fork.

"Ian hungry." He shrugged.

"So why we come to a restaurant?" She stuffed some lobster mac and cheese in her mouth.

"Where I had the plans made, I ate this morning." He leaned back.

She shrugged not being able to figure out what was wrong with him. He was nervous and it didn't start until he saw her sitting across from him.