Chapter 12

hello loves💕 can y'all send me some face claims for like middle aged men?😭

-

Lura POV

"You can just set it down over there Uncle Skippy." I pointed towards the corner.

"This heavy ass shit." He huffed sitting em down.

"Allura move out the fucking way." Syier pushed me.

I was moving into my apartment today. They all decided to help me, I was gonna call a moving company.

"Boy fuck you." I flicked him off going outside. All the stuff was inside so I just shut the truck.

"Can I be fed please?" Rai fell out on the floor.

"Nigga getcho ass off my counter." I hit Mir upside his head.

"You know what, let's leave the dumbasses to them selves." My daddy said.

"Ouuu y'all we should do drinks at our crib." Mommy grabbed her purse.

"Ima go drop Zaneé home." TT Lay left out kissing my cheek.

"Finna go drop the twins over there, Trey and Zayir can watch them." TT Asia walked out. We exchanged goodbyes with out parents and started unpacking my stuff.

"I feel like we be leaving Trey and Zayir out." I opened a box.

"Lowkey, but they be coolin together. They just got a slight age gap." Tana said.

I shrugged and walked to my bedroom setting a box down. Syier had set up my bed and was typing on his phone.

"Whatchu doing?" I walked over to him.

He shut his phone quickly shoving it in his pocket. I looked at him strangely.

"Wassup." He grabbed my arm pulling me to him.

"Hey." I tilted my head to the side.

"Leaving a nigga and shit." He licked his lips rubbing my ass.

"Aw Ima miss you pookie." I pouted.

"Gimmie kiss." He mumbled.

I stood on my tippy toes pecking his lips. I opened my mouth letting him stick his tongue in. I moaned into his lips and he picked me up. He laid me down gently on the bed hovering over me.

"He-OH SHIT THEY HUNCHING!" Mir ran away.

We pulled away and looked at them in the doorway. I busted out laughing sitting up. He pulled his pants up just letting them fall back down.

"TT Rai." She did jazz hands.

"Get the fuck." I laughed.

"Y'all was just gon fuck with us out there?" Tana looked at us.

"Fuck up." We both mumbled.

"Lord we can't take two of Sula." Lia whined.

He threw my TV remote at her head walking out.

"Mean ass." I mumbled.

"We're going out to eat best." Lia and Rai danced. I laughed and grabbed my purse.

"You ready?" Syier looked up at me. I nodded and we all went outside.

"You get a new car?" I asked Syier. He nodded his head and opened the door letting me hop into his Denali truck.

"Ouuu bestie this is big." I looked around. He chuckled and started the car pulling out first.

After our date, and the conversation we had things got weird. We silently decided that we were both gonna take a step back. I realized I definitely needed some therapy, and to be able to sort through all this.