Chapter 40

boom

-

Syier POV

I looked at paint colors for my shop scrolling on my laptop. I was sitting at the trap listening to some music.

"Wassup." I nodded my head as Tone, Ace, Biggie and Scratch walked in.

"Poppin, where sis at?" Biggie asked me.

"Sent her to get some food." I nodded dapping them up.

Right on cue she walked in and frowned. I gestured for her to come and she walked over standing in between my legs.

"Fix ya face fa me." I mumbled grabbing her chin.

I pecked her lips three times before tugging on her bottom lip. I slid my tongue in and she sucked on it gently making me smirk.

Damn I miss this girl.

"Hey baby." She mumbled softly.

"Wassup girl." I palmed her ass.

"Hey you guys." She waved earning head nods.

I pulled her down on my lap and she handed me a Cook-Out bag. I kissed her jaw before grabbing both of our food.

"I thought y'all was broken up." Tone said making her look at him cross eyed.

She shrugged and picked up her phone. I looked over her shoulder as I ate.

"Do they look fucking broken up?" Biggie mugged him.

"I swear, this girl answered his phone one day right? Aight boom, BabY ItS SoMeOne NaMeD ScRaTch." He mocked making her chuckle.

"This my baby y'all is haters." She reached back grabbing my face.

I rubbed her sides as I looked at her.

"Awww yall so headassss." Ace dragged.

"Man I couldn't never trust these hoes." Tone shook his head.

"Who a hoe?" She mugged him.

"I'm just saying bitches is foul, Sula how you know she ain't fucking another nigga right now?" He smacked his lips.

"Cause the pussy curve to my dick nigga, fuck outta here ain't nobody hitting that." I waved him off.

"Oh shitttt." Biggie instigated.

She hid her face making me laugh a bit.

"And even hint at calling my girl sum other than Lura, that's yo ass." I pointed at him.

"Do it really curve to yo dick?" Scratch asked making me chuckle.

"Right lil ole Lura so innocent and so young." Biggie nodded his head.

Little do they know.

They started they own conversation about some bullshit and she stared at me.

"Do it really?" She whispered making me chuckle.

"Mhm." I hummed putting my face in her neck.

I was real life in withdrawal, like I'm talking crackhead without the fix. Ima respect her not wanting to take it there, but that shit hard.

"Baby what you doing?" Her breathing hitched feeling me rub her.

"Mm nothing." I mumbled against her.

"Syier." She called me.

"Hm?"

"Stoppp." She laughed.