Chapter 25

spoiling y'all

-

Lura POV

My eyes fluttered open and I patted the bed. I felt it was empty and got up.

I opened the curtains and looked out over the lake. We had two weeks down here, and I wanted to enjoy every bit.

I slid on some slippers and walked to the attached bathroom and handled my hygiene. I let my butterfly locs down and they reached my bra strap.

"Hey Lura." I waved at myself in the mirror.

I turned the light off and walked out following the noise. I entered the kitchen and saw mostly everyone eating breakfast.

"Hey bestie!" Lia waved at me.

"Hi girly." I smiled at her.

I saw Syier standing at the island and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso resting on his back.

"Wassam mama." He looked back at me.

"Hi bear." I let go going to stand beside him.

"You sleep good?" He looked over at me.

"Yea did you?" My eyes landed on the food.

"I'm straight, gon eat." He pushed me a bit.

I got a plate and put some bacon, eggs, potatoes, and some fruit. I grabbed a water bottle and walked back over to him.

"Hell yea cuhz." Mir nodded.

Syier grabbed my waist and stood me in front of him. I looked around and started eating feeling him rub my sides.

"These walls must be sound proof, cause I ain't hear nunna y'all." Rai said.

"What you mean?" I stuffed my face with eggs.

"So won't nobody fucking?" Tana eyed us.

"Pfttt." Lia busted out laughing.

"Y'all are dumb as hell." I chuckled.

"Oh it wasn't a no." Mir fell out.

"No we wasn't fucking cuh." Syier laughed.

"Shit I was." Mir shrugged.

Rai hit his arm making her mouth drop open.

"See, em em em just nasty." Lia shook her head.

"You want sum?" I asked Syier.

"That boy had bout 3 plates this morning, he don't need SHIT." Uncle Sosa walked in.

"On me." Uncle Skippy co-signed from the other room.

"Yea, Lura you be feeding that nigga?" Uncle Ant asked.

"Oh I eat." He nodded causing me to bust out laughing.

"You nasty fucks." Daddy walked in.

"Okayyyy." Lia stuck her tongue out.

"Oh shitttt, I just got it. Ouuu y'all be hunching?" Uncle Sosa asked.

"Get the fuck outta they business Lorian." TT Ari fussed at him from the sofa.

"Y'all is too grown fa me." TT Shae shook her head.

"I knew my lil nigga was gon be just like his daddy." Uncle Zay pointed with a grin on his face.

"Man." Daddy pushed his plate aside.

"Y'all made my husband loose his appetite." Mommy laughed.

"Cause, I mean shit Ion wanna know about how a nigga doing my daughter. Sula you my nigga and all but damn." He fussed.