Chapter 63

grrrrr

-

Omniscient POV

Lura sat on the couch sipping on her glass of wine. She turned up the volume watching The Real Housewives of Atlanta.

"I don't care, Kenya messy." She mumbled.

Syier walked down the steps looking at her chuckling a bit.

She look like somebody momma.

He walked behind her kissing her cheek. She smiled and looked back at him.

"You got him down?" She asked.

"Mhm." He nodded walking into the kitchen.

"Do me a favor, and take the cork outta the red." She semi yelled so he could hear her.

He nodded as if she could see him and opened up the pantry door popping the cork. She walked into the kitchen filling her glass back up.

She bent over on the counter sipping slowly. She looked over him looking at his bare chest biting her lip. She set her cup down walking over to where he was.

She wrapped her arms around his torso trialing down to his v-line. She reached down and rubbed him.

"Don't do that shit if you not serious." He eyed her.

She untied her robe letting it slip off her. She reached up kissing the back of his neck.

"I'm serious." She mumbled grabbing his hand.

She led him out the kitchen going up the stairs. He licked his lip looking looking at the black lace she had on.

He closed their bedroom door making her smirk.

We got em boys, she thought.

"Everything but ya panties." He smacked her ass.

He went into the closet pulling out the box before seeing a almost naked Lura on the bed. She played they playlist making music start playing through the bedroom.

"Lemme see yo hands." He mumbled pulling them out.

He pushed her down on the bed holding her hands up to the headboard. He handcuffed her to the end of the headboard.

(play the song now babes)

He widened her legs bending down to her lips. He grabbed her thigh rubbing it up and down while they kissed sloppily.

He sucked on her tongue pulling away before kissing her neck. He left a few kisses massaging her boobs. A small moan escaped her lip while he trailed kisses down her body.

Real power couple winnin', they can't compete with us
Can't no one fuck this up 'cause this too deep with us

He kissed all around her thighs kissing her through her panties. She shuddered lightly making the handcuffs ring out.

He took the lace in his mouth pulling them off with his mouth. Her breathing picked up as he brought down his pants and boxers.

Did he get bigger?

He flipped her on her side taking one of her legs up to his shoulder. He rubbed himself up and down her slit making her squirm.

It was driving her crazy that she couldn't touch him. He slid into her slowly making her bite her lips.

Did she get tighter?

He started giving her slow strokes making her moan lightly. He pushed her leg back going deeper into her.