Chapter 62

hey heyy

-

Lura POV

"That nurse had me all the way fucked up." I mumbled to myself walking out the doctors office.

Maj had to go in today for a check up and a few shots. And the stupid ass nurse had the nerve to ask me to why he was so fussy. You just pricked my baby with a needle, what you expect.

I opened the door to my truck lifting up his carrier. I started buckling him in seeing him look at me.

"Hi mommy baby." I kissed his cheek.

I shut his door going around to my side. I hopped in starting the car. I checked the time and decided to go see Syier, I was tired of being a the house all the time.

Working wasn't really on my mind, I was thinking about just doing an online boutique while he was young. Two business owners with a young baby just didn't sound good, and I really loved mom life.

I heard a small cry for him making me frown. I stopped at the red light reaching backwards.

"Here fat man." I stuck his binky in his mouth.

He sucked on it gently closing his eyes. I saw the light turn green before going back in my seat pulling off.

I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel deciding where I was gonna stop. I decided on chick-fil-a and turned on my blinker. I pulled in and went to the drive through grabbing my purse.

"Hi can I get a name?" She smiled as I rolled my window down.

"Hii, Lura is fine." I returned it.

"Can I get a number one with a large sprite and a 8 count chicken nugget with a coke please." I went through my bag.

"Any sauces?" She typed away on the tablet.

"Ummm, chick fl a and barbecue please." I held out my card.

She swiped it and handed it back to me.

"Thank you." I threw it back in my purse.

"My pleasure." She smiled before I pulled up to the window.

I pulled my phone out scrolling through it waiting.

"Order for Lura." He handed me the bag.

"Thank you." I grabbed the drinks putting them in the cup holder.

I put the food in the seat before pulling off. I turned on some low music so I wouldn't wake him off.

I drove for about 15 minutes before parking right next to his truck.

Should key this muthafucka.

I got out going around to the other side. I huffed thinking about how I was gonna carry all this in. I grabbed his carried first carrying it on my arm. 

I hooked my bag over my shoulder before grabbing the bag. I balanced the drinks in my hand before closing the door shut.

This is one of my many talents.

I walked towards the front door before opening it with my leg.

"Hi Miss. Lura." Lena waved.

I don't think she realizes I'm not the same age as Syier. So she's only a year behind me, but she's really nice.

"Hey Lena." I smiled.