Chapter 19

trin here🧍🏾‍♀️

-

Lura POV

lu.baby

❤️↗️💭liked by 5,656 lu

❤️↗️💭liked by 5,656
lu.baby: late onnit , but happy birthday bear 💕. more life and more blessings , 21 🥂

I shut off my phone and stretched. I wrapped the sheet around my naked body. I yawned getting out the bed.

"Oh shit." My legs gave out on me. I stumbled over to the door frame and started using furniture for support.

I hissed limping towards the kitchen area. Fucking legs felt like noodles.

"Fuck is you doing?" Syier looked up at me laughing.

"FuCK Is YoU DoINg" I mocked "You was serious about that cumming 21 times huh?" I mugged him.

"To be honest it's on you, you coulda held that shit." He shrugged.

"Nigga no I couldn't have." I turned my neck over at him peeking in the boxes.

"It's bad luck to go into yo year without going that many rounds." He said handing me one.

"Who the fuck said that?" I plopped down on a stool.

"Ouuu shit." I hopped back up.

"The hell?" He ate a piece of bacon.

"My pussy hurt." I pouted.

"Don't say it like that, hell nah. Make it seem like I'm burning assum." He shook his head.

"Nigga you broke her, she dead." I tapped my box.

"She ain't gon meow." He laughed.

"Mmcht fuck off." I started eating.

"You late as hell with the birthday post." He shut his phone off.

"It would've been up, but obviously I was fighting for dear life last night." I tilted my head to the side.

"That shit was funny as hell yo. You was like 'ouuu' 'Syierrrr'." He mocked me.

"You had really pissed me off after the tub. Cause after I cum don't touch me, you ugly and it's hot in here." I smacked my lips.

We sat there for a minute just chewing. Flashbacks from last night flashed through my head. I turned around and saw the sheets halfway on the floor, all of our clothes scattered.

"Morning round?" We both looked at each other before busting out laughing.

"Man hell nah, I saw yo ass look back and I was like yeaa them flashbacks a bitch." He drank some of his juice.

"On me, cause who making up that bed?" I pursed my lips together.

I heard banging on the door causing my eyes to shoot open. I ran to the room to the best of my abilities and put on some shorts and a t shirt.