Chapter 18

in dis bitch , finna get crunk 👹

-

Lura POV

"Yes you can set that right there." I semi whispered.

"Okay, everything is ready ma'am." The chef looked at me.

"Alright thank you." I handed her 300 for a tip.

I looked around and nodded my head seeing everything was set. I had catered a chef for brunch and got all his gifts set up.

"My bestie is 21." I pouted pulling out my phone. I sent a text to our group chat and told them to come to our Villa. We had been in Mexico for two days officially.

I walked into our room and opened the curtains. The waved crashed and the sunlight peered in.

"Syier." I shook him plopping on his lap.

"Happy birthday bear." I kissed his lips repeatedly.

He opened his eyes and smiled up at me.

"Preciate it." He kissed back.

"Get upppp." I dragged pulling his arm up.

"I'm up ma." He stretched going into the bathroom.

I heard the door open and I ran out there. I don't know why I was so excited, I loved birthdays.

"Aw sis this is cute." Lia looked around.

"Say sike." Tana held up the IceBox bag.

I smacked his hand putting it back down. Syier walked out and laughed.

"Maneee." He dragged dapping up Mir.

"It's yo day gangsta." Tana and him did their handshake.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Me, Lia and Rai all yelled popping black and gold confetti.

"Aw shit." He laughed side hugging them.

"I know y'all better tear that expensive shit up too." I pointed towards all the trays.

"Don't gotta tell me twice." Mir skipped over.

They all made they plates and I grabbed the three gift bags.

"Syier come open these before we get busy." I walked into the living room.

I set them down and he followed behind me with a sunrise beer in his hand. This finna be a long ass day.

"Which one first?" He eyed the bags.

"Whichever." I shrugged.

He picked up the the Fendi bag and opened it up. He broke out into a smile and looked at me.

"This fye as fuck." He looked at the belt.

"Here you go." I handed him the black gift bag.

He dug into it and pulled out the piece of metal.

"This right here." He nodded at the all black Statue of Liberty Glock 20.

(please don't ask me what that is , i heard my cousin say it and i like the way it sound)

"Last one." I handed him the IceBox bag.

He pulled out the box and propped it open. He looked down at the iced out chain that read "Rah".

"How you- shit how you know?" He pulled his sweatpants up a little.

"Your mom." I twisted my lips to the side.