Chapter 37

i'm taking some classes so my bad ab the slow updates !!

-

Lura POV

I walked into his hospital room carrying the bags. Joker turned towards me and grinned.

"Gordon Ramsey." He cheesed making me laugh.

I opened the bag and handed him a plate doing the same with Tana, Mir, Ace, and Scratch.

"Hm." I handed one to Syier.

He grabbed it from me making me roll my eyes. I set the bags on the floor and sat in my chair.

"There's juice and sodas in that one, and sweet potato pie in that one." I pointed.

"Juice." Syier mumbled.

I plopped one in his hand sitting back. I crossed my legs and grabbed my phone.

"This tension thicker than my girl." Scratch smacked on food.

He was right, me and him weren't on the best of terms. He wasn't his normal self, but I couldn't blame him.

I had to help him do everything, he couldn't even walk by himself. He'd often snap at me, the one helping him as a result.

I just stopped taking it personally and did what I had to do.

"Fuck." He cussed feeling his stomach.

"What's wrong?" I looked at him.

"I don't know, come fix this shit." He demanded.

I sighed and stood up. I let his bed back a bit before grabbing one of the pillows.

"You was too forward, it was too much pressure." I muttered throwing the pillow to the side.

"Preciate it." He said making me nod.

I plopped back down in my seat hearing a knock on the door. I took a deep breath closing my eyes.

I heard a female voice and I opened them. I rolled them slightly seeing the nurse.

"How we doing?" She asked grabbing her stethoscope.

"I'm cool." He nodded.

"Breathings good." She felt up and down his chest smirking.

"Woah there Brazers." Joker covered his eyes.

"How's physical therapy?" She went lower and lower to his waist line.

"It's straight for the most part." He nodded once again.

"Okay look up to me for a second." She told him.

They connected eyes and she dragged a light across. He followed it tucking his bottom lip in.

"Okie dokie, all set. You know the drill." She blushed before turning around.

I blinked slowly staring at them.

"Shit I wanna know the drill." Ace rubbed his hands together.

"You niggas crazy." He laughed.

I zoned out looking at him. My nose flared as my leg bounced up and down.

"Lura you good?" Tana asked me.

"I'm great." I nodded.

"We finna talk about business." Mir said making me shrug.