Chapter 9

💕

-

Syier POV

I looked at Lu strapping up her heels. She looked good. I mean good as fuck.

It's her shape, and her hair, and her skin tone, and her eyes, and her smile. It's everything, she really fye as hell and I wish she would notice.

"I'm ready." She grabbed her YSL bag I got her.

She had on some ripped up jeans. A black corset that hugged her waist. Some YSL lace up heels and her hair fell to her ass.

"Here pookie." She handed me a shot. I took it and threw the cup out.

"You tryna get drunk drunk huh?" I smirked at her.

She looked up at me biting her lip. She walked out the door and I watched her hips sway.

"She tryna get ate ate." I mumbled walking out behind her.

I got in the car pulling out, I turned on some music and Wokesha by Bagg started playing.

"Damn you hit the spot, taste like candy." I nodded my head.

"Sweet like fruit, wet like water can I love you?" She rapped taking a video.

I know this song about drank, but damn it hit when you thinking about a female.

"Can't get my mind of Wokeshaaa, watch me put my heart in this cup. In my feelings, she my purpose Ima talk to this cup." She sung scrolling on IG.

"You tryna take some pictures when we get there?" I asked.

"Ouuu yea, can we post?" She looked over at me.

"Fasho." I nodded pulling up to the club. None of us was of age, but ha pops own it. Who gon check us?

We walked over to where they was sitting on top of they cars lighting up.

"Ouu take my picture." She handed me her phone. I started flicking her up and laughed at how shy she was being.

"Pretty ass." I looked at her. She blushed and covered her face.

"You get on my nervessss." She laughed grabbing her phone.

"Ouu y'all better pop out dennn." Lia snapped her hands.

She reached up kissing my cheek as she took our pictures. I smiled and grabbed her waist.

"Send em to me." I mumbled after she finished.

She airdropped them to my phone and I took the one I liked best. I went to instagram to post us.

"Jayliah gon like this?" She tilted her head.

"Mmcht don't start." I cut my eyes at her.

She laughed and shrugged walking away. I rolled my eyes and finished what I was doing. 

~

sula.2x

2x