Chapter 5

🧚🏾‍♀️heyyy. say it back or i'm killing y'all favorite character

-

Syier POV

I walked in the house looking for Allura. I turned up my nose not seeing her. I went up the stairs and knocked on her door. I didn't hear anything and cracked the door open. I looked in and seen her laid out across the bed, then I saw him going in and out of her.

I ran in there and pushed him onto the floor. I punched him repeatedly until I saw blood. I looked at her and saw her eye bruised up. I pulled her pants up quickly and picked her up.

"Lu wake up ma." I tapped her face. I walked into her bathroom and splashed water on her face.

Her eyes fluttered open and I set her on the sink.

"Fuck is going on?" Mir walked in the room.

"Syier." I looked down at her swelling face.

She looked at her floor and saw him strung out. She looked at me with her lip trembling. She busted out in tears and buried her face in my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her rubbing her back. I heard her sobs and looked over at Mir. His nose flared in and out putting together what happened.

"Aye pops." He picked up his phone.

"I gotchu, you straight." I picked her up.

She put her face in my neck wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"Take that nigga to the trap." Uncle Dubs gritted.

"The fuck happened?" TT Niy walked in. She looked at Dolla being dragged out and Lura in my arms. A tear slipped from her eye and Uncle Dubs wrapped his arms around her.

"Shhh he ain't gon touch you ever again." I kissed her forehead.

"Can you ask them to leave?" She whispered.

"Give us a minute yall." And they all walked out closing the door.

I tried to put her down but she just clung to me tighter. I sighed and sat on the counter with her in my lap.

I knew some shit was going on, I just didn't expect that. I wish she woulda told me, I coulda been helped her out. She too beautiful to have any nigga laying a hand on her.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything." Her voice cracked.

"Youn gotta apologize Lura. You got a beautiful soul, and I'm sorry your ever had to go through that. He ain't never gonna lay a finger on you, and Ima make sure of that." I wiped her face. That nigga was dead. I was heated as fuck, Ian wanna walk into that shit. I couldn't be too aggressive with her, but I'm gone as soon as she let go.

"Oh my god" She gasped "I'm sorry." She looked down.

I looked at my pants and saw some blood. She got off of me and ran to her shower starting it.

"I'm really sorry, I can get you a new pair." She got some towels.

"You straight, does it hurt?" I wiped it off before it set in.

She nodded her head shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What you need Lu?" I walked over to her. She backed up slowly. I ran my head down my face sighing.

"Can you go get my mom?" She rubbed her arm. I walked out going downstairs. Lia and Sarai were sitting on the couch. My pops n nem was in the kitchen.

I walked outside and TT Niy stood with a glass of wine in her hand. My mom and the rest of them sat anxiously.

"She want you." I tapped her shoulder. She put the glass down walking inside.