Chapter 33

it's almost your fav author birthday

-

Lura POV

My apartment was filled with music as I cleaned up. It was like around 8 and I had been out all day running errands.

"You let them know that I'm yours yes, by holdin me and kissin me. Let them know for sure." I mumbled throwing the wipe away.

"Baby that's just why I love you so muchhh." I dragged grabbing my broom.

I finished up sweeping and got my favorite candle out the cabinet. I set it down lighting it plopping down on the sofa.

I'm so bored.

My phone rang making me run to get it. I grabbed it picking it up.

"He-"

"Come outside." Syier voice came through.

He hung up making me frown. I blew out the candle before I grabbed my jacket and slid on my ugg's walking outside.

I walked to his truck and hopped up. I closed my door back shivering a bit causing him to turn up the heat.

"Hm." He put a Wendy's bag in my lap making me smile.

"Thank you." I picked it up grabbing some frys.

"You ate today?" He asked lighting a blunt.

"No." I shook my head.

"You need to eat." He gritted.

"I know, it just slipped my mind." I twisted my lips to the side.

"Mhm." He blew out smoke.

I started eating my chicken nuggets looking around. We sat there in silence with some low music in the back.

"I didn't know you was coming." I spoke up.

"I told you I was gon make some time." He leaned back.

"Well." I pursed my lips together.

"Why you leave me?" He looked over at me inhaling.

"Why you cheat on me?" I looked back.

"You think I cheated on you?" He turned the radio off.

"Did you?" I asked back.

"Nah, aint never nun like that." He shook his head.

"I left because I was embarrassed." I told him truthfully.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Did you mean to lie to me?" I rubbed my arm.

"Na-"

"Syier please don't lie to me again. I'm begging you for the sake of us just be honest." I bit my lip.

"Ian know how to tell you, but you ain't deserve that." He grabbed my hand.

"I didn't, and I really wish you would've told me. I really wish we could be together." My voice cracked. 

"We still can Lu, it ain't never too late for us." He wiped my single tear.

"I don't trust you, we can't be together if I don't trust you. You lied to me, about something so simple. You made that harder on yourself by lying. Why did you even have lunch with her?" My eyes watered.

"I don't know man." He sighed.

"You still love her?" I asked.

"No, no I promise you no. I don't love her, I never have. Not like I love you Lu." He stared into my eyes.