Chapter 6

i'm curious. did y'all read always & forever ?😭 that's the first book to this serious. it's not necessary to read but it'll help

-

Lura POV

I woke up stretching. I yawned getting up walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked out into the kitchen looking for Syier. I saw he was on the balcony smoking.

I reheated the breakfast he had set on the counter. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I leaned my head back on his chest.

"G' morning." He squeezed my thigh.

"Morning." I reached up grabbing my food.

I had been staying here for about a week and a half. I still go home, and still talk to everybody. But he was my peace right now, and we got super close.

"What you tryna do today?" He leaned up against the counter. He try to do sum wit me everyday, it didn't matter to me though. I just liked his presence.

"Ouuu can we go to Drive Shack?" I asked.

He nodded his head inhaling on his blunt.

"You smoke?" He looked down at me.

"I have, but I don't normally. More of a drinker." I shrugged. It's true, I had a tolerance for liquor.

He grabbed my face bringing it closer to his. He transferred smoke into my mouth. I stood on my tippy toes inhaling. We got closer until we heard the doorbell.

"Damn bra." He huffed going to the door. I giggled twisting my lips to the side.

"YOOO!" Tana walked in with Lia behind him.

"Poppin." Mir and Syier dapped each other up.

"Hey FRIENDDDDD." Sarai ran over to me. I hugged her leaning towards the counter.

"Y'all get all boo'd up barely come around and shit." Lia hugged me.

"Girlllaaaa." I laughed.

"What we doing today?" Trey asked.

"WE ain't doing shit." Syier put emphasis on we. I hit his chest glaring at him.

"Me and SySy had a bestie date, but y'all are more then welcome to come along." I threw my trash away.

"SySy?" Mir busted out laughing.

"Fuck type shit y'all got going on?" They all laughed.

"Awwwww y'all is so cute." Lia pouted.

He smacked his lips walking to the room. He closed the door and I made the yikes face.

"Meet there at about 4?" I asked walking to the back.

They all nodded they heads and finished they conversation. I opened the door and he sat on the bed on his phone. His back was laid up against the head board.

"You mad?" I mumbled.

He shook his head fixing his durag. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder.

"Wassup?" He looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." I looked down at my feet.

"Ian mad at ya, c'mere." He nodded his head.

I hopped on top of him, straddling his lap. His hand rested on my hip rubbing it. I played with the strings on his hoodie biting my lip.

"Nigga mad he ain't get his kiss." He smirked at me. I felt my cheeks heat up as he picked my head up.