Chapter 8

hey you guise

-

Lura POV

"Bruh damn." I heard Syier yell getting out of bed.

I jumped up rubbing my eyes. I heard knocks on the door and flopped back into the pillows. He grabbed his gun off the nightstand tucking it in his shorts.

I heard the door swing open and heard yelling. I heard a female voice and didn't wanna be messy so I stayed in the room.

I walked to the door and peeked out looking down the steps. I saw that girl Jaliyah hitting and pushing Syier.

I saw he was getting irritated and was trying to keep his composure. He wasn't the type to put hands on females, but he had short patience.

"You out here fucking around with a bitch that just graduated? You embarrassing as fuck." She fought past him coming up the stairs.

"Oop." I ran behind the door and waited for her to come in.

"Where she at huh? I wanna smack the little hoe silly." She opened the door.

I smiled waving and she scoffed looking at me.

"Come on, smack me silly." I wasn't the type to fight. But one she playing with my sleep, and calling me out my name. I wasn't fighting over Syier, we ain't even have nun going on serious enough to do that.

He chuckled leaning up against the door frame.

She reached her hand up but I dodged it moving back. I punched her in her jaw and she stumbled back. I let her get up taking out my belly ring so I wouldn't get hurt. I handed it to Syier and he grabbed it.

She ran up on me pulling on my hair. I nodded my head seeing what typa time she was on. I sent two punches into her cheeks repeatedly. All my hits were connecting and she was just scratching. She fell on the floor and I started dragging her by her hair.

She screamed kicking her legs as I started walking to the stairs.

"Ima give you 5 seconds to get yo shit and go, or I'll walk yo ass out my damn self." I mumbled.

She got up running to the door not even grabbing her shit. I just shrugged and decided to throw it away later.

I walked back into the room seeing him light up. He looked up at me and chuckled before taking a puff.

"I'm sorry about getting out of character in your house, shouldn't have done that." I got back in bed.

"You straight, thanks for handling it. I would've gotten a charge. Ain't even know you had it in ya forreal ma." He laughed.

I joined in and got back comfortable. My phone started ringing and I huffed answering. I was tired and wanted to finish sleeping.

"What cuh damn?" I picked up not even looking at the caller ID.

"Let's try this again." I heard my mom before she hung up. She called back and I made the yikes face answering.

"Heeey bestest mommy in the whole wide worldddd." I cooed.

"Hey girl, my son up?" She asked. I smacked my lips and rolled my eyes.

"Yea, wassup?" I asked.

"I made everyone breakfast and he get a plate, you don't." She mocked.

"Bye, we on the way." I hopped out of bed hanging up.

"Come on Syier, get dressed." I threw the pillow at him.